Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Cartel vs SlapYourSelf #DoYourParentsKnowYou'reGay @Apexko

Chayni

1 minute ago, Holland said:

I can admit this

I was in Ronark Land and i saw them die way more times then LYS did.

But they as you can see in the video, he loves editing. like he probaly photoshop hes own fucking face ktnxbi.

HAHAHAH +1

6 minutes ago, xhomie1 said:

HAHAHAH +1

Lol the vs in ronark land was streamed and recorded by 4 people. we Made 22k nps off LYS with no NP scroll, on top of that they had members ranging from 9k np to 14k on their top person before we even got into CZ before the ladder point reset in  and they finished at roughly 22k on their top player, and as you can tell from that video, which was only 3 wipes of LYS we had 27 kills compared to 2. if you think they killed us more you are delusional and mentally challenged.

oh and the attached picture is from today with half geared warriors.

Get good please. Your team plays together day in and day out and we rotate our players out and haven't played years together.

LYsnp.jpg

18 minutes ago, Pootytang said:

Lol the vs in ronark land was streamed and recorded by 4 people. we Made 22k nps off LYS with no NP scroll, on top of that they had members ranging from 9k np to 14k on their top person before we even got into CZ before the ladder point reset in  and they finished at roughly 22k on their top player, and as you can tell from that video, which was only 3 wipes of LYS we had 27 kills compared to 2. if you think they killed us more you are delusional and mentally challenged.

oh and the attached picture is from today with half geared warriors.

Get good please. Your team plays together day in and day out and we rotate our players out and haven't played years together.

LYsnp.jpg

Nice story now write a book,

22 minutes ago, Sulyvahn said:

Christ, just shut the fuck up and go make a new clan already. 

i cant sorry I'm committed to loseyourself they know how to show a bit of respect and they have respect for themselves unlike others #cough #allcartel

1 minute ago, xhomie1 said:

i cant sorry I'm committed to loseyourself they know how to show a bit of respect and they have respect for themselves unlike others #cough #allcartel

oh is that why you were in our TS yesterday pking with our members on a mage? Lol. You are so delusional, I have pity on your ignorance. Its so bliss.