Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

LoseYourSelf vs Cartel 2v2 in ApexKO

ItzMad

you guys should really all cry more how about you all shut the fuck up and play the game? both 8v8 , 2v2 doesn't prove anything it just proves the clan is stupid and thinks its something when its shit in pk or being a team .. etc

i know why he didn't show the full vs

end score of 2vs2 : 8-4 (they won 4 times cause no chaos) and also NICE KISHUA CURING YOUR ASSES

so bad this LostYourSelf clan, but Np

for this 20 secs i'll repost shit pretty fast.

oguz is a little mentally challenged donkey

5 hours ago, Chayni said:

end score of 2vs2 : 8-4 (they won 4 times cause no chaos) and also NICE KISHUA CURING YOUR ASSES

dude we didn't take a video of the first 3 vses where we fucked ur ass before that priest cured me and you started losing so fast that you couldn't vs anymore you made chris aka yougotpwndbymyass log to do the vs for man GTFO of here bro ur talking shit still bro fuck off .

5 hours ago, Chayni said:

3-1 iyi test moruQ

Just now, xhomie1 said:

BRO I DONT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK FOR YOUR VIDEO I SWEAR POST MY TROLL VIDEO TO EVERYONE I DONT GIVE A GOD DAMN FUCK BROTHER YOU ARE JUST A CHILD THAT DOESNT MATTER IN LIFE.

ye get raped

Just now, Chayni said:

ye sure i run away ;D

just gonna say this for the last time ever, gj bro you won WOHO ur the best all u want is attention towards u and i bet that's how u are in real life all you want is attention and playing with peoples head (y) its sad bro anyhow good luck i will give u guys tops 2 months to go to another server.

46 minutes ago, xhomie1 said:

dude we didn't take a video of the first 3 vses where we fucked ur ass before that priest cured me and you started losing so fast that you couldn't vs anymore you made chris aka yougotpwndbymyass log to do the vs for man GTFO of here bro ur talking shit still bro fuck off .

32 minutes ago, xhomie1 said:

just gonna say this for the last time ever, gj bro you won WOHO ur the best all u want is attention towards u and i bet that's how u are in real life all you want is attention and playing with peoples head (y) its sad bro anyhow good luck i will give u guys tops 2 months to go to another server.

It's hilarious, you say you don't care and you keep responding.

6 minutes ago, SkyHunter said:

It's hilarious, you say you don't care and you keep responding.

You fool again joining some discussion.

You belong to a fucking trash bin get a life dude.

Post a real life pic of yourself Cindy

Please!!!

Just now, Holland said:

You fool again joining something you do not belong,

You belong to a fucking trash bin get a life dude.

Oh hey, it's my pet! Thanks for following me around like the loyal dog you are, I appreciate it! 

6 minutes ago, xhomie1 said:

who are you again? random ?

Doesn't matter who I am, this is just some great drama, pls keep it going. 

14 minutes ago, Holland said:

Funny how you act like a big man behind your computer probaly smelly as fuck.

I am just realy impressed how you keep going lower and lower.

Big achievement fag keep it up!

I didn't even do anything to you, and yet you get so mad and start insulting me immediately, hmm... cHWVwmN.png

Maybe you should just get mad at Aziz instead of trying to get mad at me, besides, I am just a poor american boy called Cindy :(