Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

What can we expect in terms of economy?

BotanicalConcepts

For example, what will the value of noah be like? Obviously the general trend over time has been that noah's value has depreciated i.e. 10GB used to be very nice items ten years ago, now 10gb is like a drop in a bucket in USKO. I suppose I can guess that after a while ApexKO economy will be like USKO economy, but I don't know what that is like. Maybe we can't know? I think there would be some people who are up to date on this who know about it. For example when I played Akara server in 2011 (last time I played KO) shard +8 was a good item... not a godly item, but a good item. Now shard +8 is like shard +7 in 2011 right? Or people don't even bother with shard +8, it's like a sword-breaker now?

I really have no idea, it's like starting a new game almost.

We really wont know for sure till official, if it stays the way it is now....I am going to say it will be like in the beginning where Noah was something and well unless your dropping a few dollars for trinas and tears people wont be pushing the +8/+9 and so quick on official either, so those +7/+8/+9 will probably be pretty pricey for a while till people start stacking them and Noah. 

depending on rates, players, luck :)
I'd hope it takes atleast 2-3 months for first high class +9 to pop out.
I know for sure if I upgrade 1 +7 im done for, I never did get lucky in usko with my upgrades :D
I think it depends alot on who is going to be decisive factor in market.
Which clan/clans/nation gets huge edge on leveling and item farming. 
At first where noah has alot of value high class items (already +1) have huge value. If drop rate is high its value is lower, if the upgrade rate is high value is lower.
If we have hardcore exp/pk then the value should be high.
But what I hope is, that getting coin is hard, getting items is hard and with that value of items is rly high and value of noah is high.
But what I can tell for sure is that uniques will be really valuable, monster stones god dem old uniques are gonna be decisive factor on market.
I hope people will run around with cleavers/kukrys/md's in fp set. Also iron crossbows. for first month or so :D
Then gradually move up to +7 chitins etc.
But as I can tell you, you'll be seeing me running with +8 fp set in no time (hah jokes i will get +7 fp and ixb +7 and dominate whole world).

There are many decisive factors in the market. But what I can tell you for sure is that big clans (undez, MNI etc) will be control market with prices :)

depending on rates, players, luck :)

I'd hope it takes atleast 2-3 months for first high class +9 to pop out.

I know for sure if I upgrade 1 +7 im done for, I never did get lucky in usko with my upgrades :D

I think it depends alot on who is going to be decisive factor in market.

Which clan/clans/nation gets huge edge on leveling and item farming. 

At first where noah has alot of value high class items (already +1) have huge value. If drop rate is high its value is lower, if the upgrade rate is high value is lower.

If we have hardcore exp/pk then the value should be high.

But what I hope is, that getting coin is hard, getting items is hard and with that value of items is rly high and value of noah is high.

But what I can tell for sure is that uniques will be really valuable, monster stones god dem old uniques are gonna be decisive factor on market.

I hope people will run around with cleavers/kukrys/md's in fp set. Also iron crossbows. for first month or so :D

Then gradually move up to +7 chitins etc.

But as I can tell you, you'll be seeing me running with +8 fp set in no time (hah jokes i will get +7 fp and ixb +7 and dominate whole world).

There are many decisive factors in the market. But what I can tell you for sure is that big clans (undez, MNI etc) will be control market with prices :)

I know conditions in beta are different than official... but there are so many +9 in the beta. It makes me doubt it will be a long time before there are +9 high class items.

• Administrators

I know conditions in beta are different than official... but there are so many +9 in the beta. It makes me doubt it will be a long time before there are +9 high class items.

Very different. We're giving people essentially unlimited Apex Points (keeping them topped up at 500K). People have spent all of this, repeatedly, on Trinas/Tears of Karividis.

I doubt anybody will be buying these millions of Apex Points in/for official. There were also a couple of bugs, though they were all rebirth related from memory.

+8 and up will be rare for a while on official I hope :D

+8 won't be that rare i think

the +9's on the other hand will be for sure....

Like some items drop realy easy, and then if u get some time farming BUS's u could get a stack of 20 ;)

ofcourse it will take a lil time, but if it drops easy i think after a week u could get some +8's

unless they change drop rate to a little lower stage then it is now, what should be done imo

+8 won't be that rare i think

the +9's on the other hand will be for sure....

Like some items drop realy easy, and then if u get some time farming BUS's u could get a stack of 20 ;)

ofcourse it will take a lil time, but if it drops easy i think after a week u could get some +8's

unless they change drop rate to a little lower stage then it is now, what should be done imo

Getting +8 fp compared to +8 shell, yeap. I think in first month or so we will have around like 2-3 +8 shell pieces. And few other high class +8s. But mostly like chitins +7/fp+8 and paper +8s. For weapons i dunno they seemed to drop a lot less. But I'd say md +7/glave+7 etc are going to be nerve wrecking in first month or so :)

I think auto loot function combined with genie would have an effect on economy. First reason is that alot of mobs that don't give great exp, but are easy to use for genie (i.e. cardinal, ancient, urak hai) drop alot of armors/weapons which can NPC for money. At ancient, I farmed about 1.5m in 10 minutes from NPCing items. Urak hais are even better because they drop more weapons. This will deflate noah and make it worth less per GB.

The second is high level/decent gear characters can genie on harder monsters i.e. an archer could solo certain monster like harpy, or two archers. Priest and warrior or priest and archer could do stone golem. If many people do this and can accomplish it afk, getting maybe a full inventory of chitins and IB, it would flood the economy  with high class items and make them cheap. Then +8 would be "normal". If  auto loot is disabled for genie, it would affect this for the better.

• Administrators

I think auto loot function combined with genie would have an effect on economy. First reason is that alot of mobs that don't give great exp, but are easy to use for genie (i.e. cardinal, ancient, urak hai) drop alot of armors/weapons which can NPC for money. At ancient, I farmed about 1.5m in 10 minutes from NPCing items. Urak hais are even better because they drop more weapons. This will deflate noah and make it worth less per GB.

The second is high level/decent gear characters can genie on harder monsters i.e. an archer could solo certain monster like harpy, or two archers. Priest and warrior or priest and archer could do stone golem. If many people do this and can accomplish it afk, getting maybe a full inventory of chitins and IB, it would flood the economy  with high class items and make them cheap. Then +8 would be "normal". If  auto loot is disabled for genie, it would affect this for the better.

The main thing you should keep in mind is BUS drop rate / availability, high class items being around in abundance doesn't matter if there's not enough coins going around to actually buy BUS to upgrade them. 1.5m per 10 minutes at ancients works out to 3-4 BUS per hour (when bought from the NPC), obviously there will be monsters such as cardinals which'll drop BUS by themselves at higher rates; however these will be highly contested (and probably put into a PK zone!)

The main thing you should keep in mind is BUS drop rate / availability, high class items being around in abundance doesn't matter if there's not enough coins going around to actually buy BUS to upgrade them. 1.5m per 10 minutes at ancients works out to 3-4 BUS per hour (when bought from the NPC), obviously there will be monsters such as cardinals which'll drop BUS by themselves at higher rates; however these will be highly contested (and probably put into a PK zone!)

Hmm, yeah that would make things interesting. There are cardinals in ardream, cz and el morad and luferson... so considering there are three instances that's 10 places you can get and two spawns each so say 20. That's actually quite alot of cardinal spawns to farm... but if you put them in pk zones there would be only four slots (2 ardream, 2 cz). That would make for some fun raiding. Would make it impossible to genie too.

I killed a dude farming cardinal in ardream a couple days ago... was pretty funny.