Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Cartel vs KINGS #MyBrainIsGonnaPop @Apexko

Chayni

2 minutes ago, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

I see the early 4:0 for kings which caused you to stop fighting didnt get recorded or got deleted? 4 kills 30 secs (i think it was 4 will check later)

weird, cause this is where the vs started

5 minutes ago, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

I see the early 4:0 for kings which caused you to stop fighting didnt get recorded or got deleted? 4 kills 30 secs (i think it was 4 will check later)

ah ye they killed us once like 5 kills inarow when we all was afk waiting for a guy that was rpring or something

2 minutes ago, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

You mean the vs was started where your movie starts? Anyhow doesnt change a thing but it would be nice to be included in the video. Not just showing your domination over them. Im a nice guy like that can upload the missing bit :)

ye upload it, make sure that all 8 of us where there and no one was afk :)

cause like crappy said they did start at some point between vses with one of us being afk :)

Just now, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

Thats not the point am at Crappy. I meant gms to get involved to spectator mode or something like that . KO doesnt need a refree the is no fouls nor red cards.

yeah i got you now

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:25 AM, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

u da best <3

7 hours ago, xhomie1 said:

u da best <3

hey retard, look at everything 

On 2017-5-21 at 1:33 PM, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

Oh wait it seems i havent been there from a start. My apologies. Chat proves I slayed some orc during video. And that was on "12". 

• Sierra locked this topic