Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Dj old pics

Holland

23 minutes ago, MDMA said:

Surprise

I don't know what this has to do with DJ? DJ wanted to talk about good ole memories from the first apex, so I linked him a hilarious video from the first Apex, but I am glad you are so bored you are still after attention.

Aziz is actually a horrible sin so congratulations on beating him I guess, everyone has, you're like 50 years late.

12 hours ago, Holland said:

lmao at haters

that low items i had there 

Ah it's alright Dj, other than the fact that Aziz was two levels lower than you (we can tell because you use eskirma and he doesn't), not using AC scroll, and got a 100 damage CP spike, I am sure you lost because of gear. 

Remind me again, who was the biggest babashopper on the first Apex? Ah, it was you. Good talk, try again next year I guess.

7 minutes ago, SkyHunter said:

Ah it's alright Dj, other than the fact that Aziz was two levels lower than you (we can tell because you use eskirma and he doesn't), not using AC scroll, and got a 100 damage CP spike, I am sure you lost because of gear. 

Remind me again, who was the biggest babashopper on the first Apex? Ah, it was you. Good talk, try again next year I guess.

I love how much hate i feel here, probaly died alot because of me issnt it ?

Cry me a river son and get over it.

Realy hard for me to understand that you cant get over shit.

@Sirbangalot  WHADDDAPP NIGGA... you playing?

4 minutes ago, Holland said:

I love how much hate i feel here, probaly died alot because of me issnt it ?

Cry me a river son and get over it.

Realy hard for me to understand that you cant get over shit.

@Sirbangalot  WHADDDAPP NIGGA... you playing?

I'm not even Aziz, and I never even played against you LOL. The only thing you've killed a lot is Atross and Riote and people who were farming, you were actually awful in party PK from what I remember. 

I just thought you wanted to share some old memories, friend. No need to get all angry and defend your honor by making the classic "no gear" excuse. Weren't you also one of the people that said "no gear" isn't an excuse? 

Just now, SkyHunter said:

I'm not even Aziz, and I never even played against you LOL. The only thing you've killed a lot is Atross and Riote and people who were farming, you were actually awful in party PK from what I remember. 

I just thought you wanted to share some old memories, friend. No need to get all angry and defend your honor by making the classic "no gear" excuse. Weren't you also one of the people that said "no gear" isn't an excuse? 

How can you talk all this kind of crap while you never played against me?
Get the fuck out of my topic mr no brains.

Just now, Holland said:

How can you talk all this kind of crap while you never played against me?
Get the fuck out of my topic mr no brains.

Because I played with you in the same clan, what does playing against you have anything to do with anything? 

I like how you just ignore everything else by the way, short attention span I guess. 

2 minutes ago, SkyHunter said:

Because I played with you in the same clan, what does playing against you have anything to do with anything? 

I like how you just ignore everything else by the way, short attention span I guess. 

Because people with no brain does not earn my full attention.

You've played in the same clan as i did.

What is your name then? (Use to be ingame)

1 minute ago, Holland said:

Because people with no brain does not earn my full attention.

You've played in the same clan as i did.

What is your name then? (Use to be ingame)

I used to share on ForsakenReign and I remember being the same PT as you and watching you leave bowl pk to go raid people.

Just now, SkyHunter said:

I used to share on ForsakenReign and I remember being the same PT as you and watching you leave bowl pk to go raid people.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH   BRO ENOUGH SAID. DONT EVER COME TALK SHIT MAN

You were the most retarted sin around no IDEA what you did at all.

I can maybe admit to myself, i might not be the best SIN AROUND.

But the way you act here like you are pregnant or shit get of your period man you fool FORSAKENREIGN LMFAOOOOOOO

Just now, Holland said:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH   BRO ENOUGH SAID. DONT EVER COME TALK SHIT MAN

You were the most retarted sin around no IDEA what you did at all.

I can maybe admit to myself, i might not be the best SIN AROUND.

But the way you act here like you are pregnant or shit get of your period man you fool FORSAKENREIGN LMFAOOOOOOO

I doubt you even remember me as a sharer, I wasn't the main owner.

By the way, I like how you stopped making excuses for losing to Aziz when you were 2 levels higher + higher gear + using scrolls + using eskirma and instead changed topic to thinking I am someone else. I never even vs'd you, so I don't know what memory you have of me, but it was probably the owner.

3 minutes ago, SkyHunter said:

I doubt you even remember me as a sharer, I wasn't the main owner.

By the way, I like how you stopped making excuses for losing to Aziz when you were 2 levels higher + higher gear + using scrolls + using eskirma and instead changed topic to thinking I am someone else. I never even vs'd you, so I don't know what memory you have of me, but it was probably the owner.

Oh lovely how you use the word "Excuse" in your own EXCUSE LOL  man you realy stupid are you ?

By the way that video was times ago, i remember also other times when i vsed him in cz and beat him, some time 1 wins some time other.

But you have no idea what you are talking about.  

Please do not ever participate in my topics or what ever, just leave me alone.

1 minute ago, Holland said:

Oh lovely how you use the word "Excuse" in your own EXCUSE LOL  man you realy stupid are you ?

By the way that video was times ago, i remember also other times when i vsed him in cz and beat him, some time 1 wins some time other.

But you have no idea what you are talking about.  

Please do not ever participate in my topics or what ever, just leave me alone.

What am I making an excuse for? You remember me as a sharer? You didn't even know who I was and you still don't, yet now you can somehow remember me sharing on his account and remember me being shit? 

And I like how you make claims of "beating people" yet you have no proof unlike everyone else that beat you. 

1 minute ago, SkyHunter said:

What am I making an excuse for? You remember me as a sharer? You didn't even know who I was and you still don't, yet now you can somehow remember me sharing on his account and remember me being shit? 

And I like how you make claims of "beating people" yet you have no proof unlike everyone else that beat you. 

You realy think i give a fuck ha?

I dont care who beat me in a vs and recorded that.

Tell me your ingame now right now then

Just now, Holland said:

You realy think i give a fuck ha?

I dont care who beat me in a vs and recorded that.

Tell me your ingame now right now then

I don't play at the moment, I just read the forums in case something interesting like this happens. I don't play because of something rather, interesting happening on this server recently.

5 minutes ago, SkyHunter said:

I don't play at the moment, I just read the forums in case something interesting like this happens. I don't play because of something rather, interesting happening on this server recently.

You dont even play and still active as fuck on the forum as lowlife?

Talking shit to people like you are the best, you dont even play gtfo man you silly fuck.

Just now, Holland said:

You dont even play and still active as fuck on the forum as lowlife?

Talking shit to people like you are the best, you dont even play gtfo man you silly fuck.

"active as fuck" "you are the best"

Congrats man, you win. I can't argue with someone so smart like you anymore, you just beat me every time. 

Dj 1 - Cindy 0 

58 minutes ago, SkyHunter said:

"active as fuck" "you are the best"

Congrats man, you win. I can't argue with someone so smart like you anymore, you just beat me every time. 

Dj 1 - Cindy 0 

HHHHHHHHH

PS: Please post a picture of you in real life

I wanna see who i am talking to you idiot.

LMF.png

• 4 weeks later...