Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Where did you learn to play warrior? I want to learn.

arrowx

I've never touched a warrior only priest/mage/archer.

So I have no idea where to put the skills or how to setup the skill bar.

Is there any videos showcasing warrior combo or some kind of tutorial? From what I heard its mainly just 1 skill you spam.

Also on this server what is the best in slot gear for the warrior? (I don't mind spending KC). 

I'm farming on the archer right now and plan on dumping everything into the warrior.

Best way to learn is to just jump in and try it but hopefully you can provide some tips or point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

No need for tutorials, just roll your face on keyboard while spamming 1300 dmg on your screen, having over 12k HP and 1300 AC. If you feel slightly threatened descent on far away party member or put shield on.

F1

1- potion

2- potion

3- cry echo

4- battle cry

5- descent

6- berserk

7- frenzy

8- hp booster

9- one of these on right click, replace scream with it

F2, aoe, voke

You're done, spam 3 to your hearts content.

On 13.05.2017 at 6:32 AM, arrowx said:

I've never touched a warrior only priest/mage/archer.

So I have no idea where to put the skills or how to setup the skill bar.

Is there any videos showcasing warrior combo or some kind of tutorial? From what I heard its mainly just 1 skill you spam.

Also on this server what is the best in slot gear for the warrior? (I don't mind spending KC). 

I'm farming on the archer right now and plan on dumping everything into the warrior.

Best way to learn is to just jump in and try it but hopefully you can provide some tips or point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Hi arrowx.

First of all, master sets are berserker(blade) and berserker hero(blade master). You should know which you want to play. Therefore, you have to learn about every skills. It is up to you in the aftermath of that.

If you have no idea about warrior skills, I can tell you all specific warrior skills.

Have a fun game...

On ‎13‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 6:36 AM, Onetrueidol said:

No need for tutorials, just roll your face on keyboard while spamming 1300 dmg on your screen, having over 12k HP and 1300 AC. If you feel slightly threatened descent on far away party member or put shield on.

F1

1- potion

2- potion

3- cry echo

4- scream

5- descent

6- battle cry

7- frenzy

F2, scrolls, voke maybe

You're done, spam 3 to your hearts content.

you are missing Berserker (most important one) ,HP Booster and AOE skills lol

So this means skilling into passion warrior is better then attack right? Someone told me its preference but it seems  you guys favor passion?

Also I am practicing combo - does anyone know how long it should take me to kill the iron scarecrow using warrior starter gear? 

Lets say warrior starter gear - no scrolls, and using the 3 rr 3 combo.

Is it like 30-40 seconds? Would be nice to know the appropriate time so I can practice and work towards it.

Passion does considerably more damage while being weaker to physical hits. That's about it.

Attack is solid, underrated even. Leg cut works more than scream, you do less damage yes but you are also way more durable.

How does it go a 1v1 attack vs passion for warrior mains out there? I'm inclined to believe attack wins but I could be wrong.

5 hours ago, Onetrueidol said:

Passion does considerably more damage while being weaker to physical hits. That's about it.

Attack is solid, underrated even. Leg cut works more than scream, you do less damage yes but you are also way more durable.

How does it go a 1v1 attack vs passion for warrior mains out there? I'm inclined to believe attack wins but I could be wrong.

both equally skilled, a passion warrior will win easily.

And nah attack is definitely not underrated lol, seems like even too overrated (e.g. you)

4 hours ago, ZePPeLiN said:

for ur combo to be good u need to hit 3 skills before ur hp or mana pot

For passion warrior combo to be good you can literally close your eyes, spam cry echo, R and pot and wait for the outcome 'cause it'll achieve fastest speed possible.

This build was probably designed by autistic turks already thinking about the use of macro to make the easiest class even easier and, man,  I have to say that mission was accomplished.

Funniest scenes are seeing warriors fighting to see who's best and calling each other out :D From then on you can see that shit has just gone downhill...

2 hours ago, Onetrueidol said:

Ehh ok. I was thinking the extra AC would offset passion's increased attack power, and the lower cost for hell blade would play a big role in a vs too. Guess HP booster and frenzy make all the difference?

Frenzy was good, but atm now that it's fixed, its hardly worth it (vs situation) because the mana drain when receiving dmg was increased. Still it remains a great survivability skill thought.