Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Bosphorus vs HandsOnBoobs - RARE FOOTAGE (lol)

MarlaSinger

6 minutes ago, MostHatredxx said:

you are playing warrior with macro you can't call ppl "bad player" lol

Do you think RR2 very important when u play warrior?

Good Luck Xd İ cant talk with you about this. You dont know nothing...

34 minutes ago, ItzMad said:

Do you think RR2 very important when u play warrior?

Good Luck Xd İ cant talk with you about this. You dont know nothing...

I DON'T KNOW NOTHİNG ? JFOĞQWIRWĞQRIQWPRĞQWR VERY STRONG PLAYER

is this part you making jokes like that and ı laugh? ıf it is it's work

not because i was there but personally i dont see any challenge in here just warriors aoe party against some mix partys with rogues, prolly turks cant pk like that mixing mele and rogues etc since its abit harder then just decent aoe. plus im 1 of those who prohibits to my clan to use team speak when we fight on cz expect when theres 3 or 4 party to fight with. anyways calling this old good video smell like u ve no clue what old times was in apexko. randoms everywhere nowdays imo.

36 minutes ago, BroOk said:

not because i was there but personally i dont see any challenge in here just warriors aoe party against some mix partys with rogues, prolly turks cant pk like that mixing mele and rogues etc since its abit harder then just decent aoe. plus im 1 of those who prohibits to my clan to use team speak when we fight on cz expect when theres 3 or 4 party to fight with. anyways calling this old good video smell like u ve no clue what old times was in apexko. randoms everywhere nowdays imo.

LOL, ofc I know what the old Apex was, even v1 but you may still consider it as old because it's like 1-year-old and this was in the beginning of the pk phase I guess

18 hours ago, BroOk said:

i started this server since its first day mate, i am the one who can call something "old" on this server :)