Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Starting gear and gear dispenser

Hello i think that have to change this

Change +2 ROC, ROL and put Foverin+3

Change the +2 FR, IMIR, SHIO and put ROM+3

Change the +2 WE, CE, RE & ME with +3 but put the restriction for that this earrings can be used just for its class

Remove the +1 PE, SSE & EME, LBOL

Keep the armors set and iron set+1

Remove all the unupgradable items aegis lycaon hammer etc, instead of that put all the set self name weapons+9 that mean that the warrior start with the shield spear and sword, the kurian start with spear & sword, the priest start with 2x mace and shield, the rogue start with 2x dagger and 1x bow and the mage start with the pole and staff, with all these changes the market will improve

P.D. Put your comment and explain why you are agree or not

Why would you downgrade starter gear? Why would you want to basically cross out apex for any mage team in the future? Every rogue and warrior will go from 114 to 101 and 205 to 184 weapon AP respectively lmao.

There is no economy to improve if every single starting user is greeted with a 800 AP deficit. Everyone would uninstall right away.

These suggestions are horrendous and terrible, sorry. Btw I found it funny how there is 0 logic in your thought process as to why this would improve the economy, yet you ask for users to justify their points of view. Try justifying yours first.

9 hours ago, Onetrueidol said:

Why would you downgrade starter gear? Why would you want to basically cross out apex for any mage team in the future? Every rogue and warrior will go from 114 to 101 and 205 to 184 weapon AP respectively lmao.

There is no economy to improve if every single starting user is greeted with a 800 AP deficit. Everyone would uninstall right away.

These suggestions are horrendous and terrible, sorry. Btw I found it funny how there is 0 logic in your thought process as to why this would improve the economy, yet you ask for users to justify their points of view. Try justifying yours first.

my mistake i try to say with self name set +9 i edit  the topic

Self name +9 is overshooting to the opposite end of the spectrum. Sword is superior to avedon +9 (weapon is now 100% useless), dagger is superior to dv, chd, sherion and even raum +8. Less tears used, less incentive in rebirthing, less end game items to pursue across the board.

20 minutes ago, Onetrueidol said:

Self name +9 is overshooting to the opposite end of the spectrum. Sword is superior to avedon +9 (weapon is now 100% useless), dagger is superior to dv, chd, sherion and even raum +8. Less tears used, less incentive in rebirthing, less end game items to pursue across the board.

for this reason i want remove +2 roc, rol, fr, imir, & shio, i think that the users r more happy of start with his self name set+9, the change of jewels with +3 foverin, +3 rom with +3 we, ce, re & me is for balance the power and market, the +3 foverin have str dex heal that means that war, kurian, priest and rogue can use & the +3 rom is for mages

7 minutes ago, Onetrueidol said:

How long do you think it would take a normal user to get a unique +2?

Just make yourself this question: Would this leave starter users stronger or considerably weaker?

with the monster stones is very easy make your own jewels+2

probably mages r a little more weak