Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

AfterMath Csw pk video (Apexko)

Chayni

lmao nowdays videos :P why even players making those kinda of clips ahaha this warrior coudnt even switch a  shield for abit . just clicking underground whole time waiting his db to use torment to aoe with ahahasdfgggdsasdfsgdhg a so funny , his combo reminds me zeppelin trying to farm cardinals on luferson, to throw up srlsy ... Sure good clip .. cant even count how many players from this clan pking hand to hand nothing to do number > skills . add clam

52 minutes ago, BroOk said:

lmao nowdays videos :P why even players making those kinda of clips ahaha this warrior coudnt even switch a  shield for abit . just clicking underground whole time waiting his db to use torment to aoe with ahahasdfgggdsasdfsgdhg a so funny , his combo reminds me zeppelin trying to farm cardinals on luferson, to throw up srlsy ... Sure good clip .. cant even count how many players from this clan pking hand to hand nothing to do number > skills . add clam

i beat you with my eyes closed

retarded cunt doesn't even know why to use ts

1 hour ago, BulletClub said:

Lmfao. Gg video. Also forgot to mention you add 44992 random before csw so you can have some extra people lol.

Hope the 1 week of castle is worth the embarrassment 

hahahaha, who are you? 

1 hour ago, BroOk said:

sure chayni what else? .. u are good sin also right? lmao :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

please go cry brook, little retard

On 10/05/2017 at 8:27 PM, Chayni said:

i beat you with my eyes closed

retarded cunt doesn't even know why to use ts

did u not quit server cos ur clan called u bad and u started crying? they called y bad nd u told ure friends to leave too gaha, brook is a gg guy nd is smart the way he plays, i'm not even in his clan and i can rlly say the only priest that comes close to him is brad. he dsnt even need to use ts and thats the sad thing, it shows skill of this server ;/ 

2 hours ago, yokbrainkanka said:

did u not quit server cos ur clan called u bad and u started crying? they called y bad nd u told ure friends to leave too gaha, brook is a gg guy nd is smart the way he plays, i'm not even in his clan and i can rlly say the only priest that comes close to him is brad. he dsnt even need to use ts and thats the sad thing, it shows skill of this server ;/ 

LOL x'D 

3 hours ago, yokbrainkanka said:

he doesn't need to use teamspeak? no not even close, you are wrong on all points you tried to make here

brook doesn't pk with teamspeak cause he thinks that if you can't follow target without teamspeak, you suck

i pked with brook, against brook, and he is shit doesn't talk, doesn't call his heals only does what his little autistic mind allows him to do

i did leave the server, none in my clan called me a bad player, and there will be a few ppl that can tell you who at this moment is the best priest on this server, alright ? :)

luckily we have skilled players here like warcrawl or onetrueidol :D About brook ur right if u dont know which target to attack without ts ur not so good.when we are on ts he is calling targets when needed.main problem with brook he is talking too much when ppl dont do the obvious things and after we have 10min monologue instead of pk :D,but i blame his italian origin for this.

2 hours ago, warcrawl said:

As if u are skilled...(NOT). Only paying with real money to get some gear, so sad... go play ur 'skilled' kurian class and  stay arrogant. Enjoy the game ^^

Hahah paying real money.Whats the relation between gear and following obvious targets?i could play sin also but tuke scammed my items.

18 hours ago, yokbrainkanka said:

when you finally stop licking his noob ass?

he and his whole clan is skilled like you so pls dont talk anymore