Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

about week free xp premium for lvl 83 users

sebast44

i was wondering if you guys were think about making the xp premium as an item that we can exchange when we want to, since some might not be able to play on the 1st week of the server? i think it would be really nice and people would be really happy to see that.

i was wondering if you guys were think about making the xp premium as an item that we can exchange when we want to, since some might not be able to play on the 1st week of the server? i think it would be really nice and people would be really happy to see that.

+1 so we can decide when to use. But I personally think it would come this way on any case. :)

Support the idea itself, but not for making it 1x per IP, plenty of ppl's would be affected. E.g me and my brother aswell. Rather make it non tradeable then or smth.

Tradeable for economy! Will be nice to see it on market at start and even after long running it will be worth something for beginners

Tradeable or nontradeable, both works for me, agree on Tradeable aswell, i was just reffering to sebast44's comment there that i disagree making it 1x per IP (e.g both me and my brother ll hit 83 most likely during beta and would be kinda unfair imo for only 1 of us to get one. I wouldn't really care about myself tho, but kinda sure plenty of ppl would suffer from that)