Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

FT: Remove Specters from Final Level

Marshmallow

That's right Volcanic+Specter nova you same time and you're fucking dead. It makes it difficult for low HP classes like Mages and Archers to stay alive, hell I've seen Warriors drop like flies. There has been cases where 40-50 players joined FT and only 8-12 survived now don't get me wrong they were not AFKers, they simply died due to 2-3x Specters+Volcanic nova same time so I'm suggesting to remove Specters from final level of Forgotten Temple or tweak something be it reducing damage or less casting novas I don't know just do something about it. It's waste of time joining FT unless you play Priest.

Play better? Why is FT supposed to be a 100% win rate event?

The way I see it is, rewards are better so winning should now be harder. Find a party with a priest (or Undy buffer) and that's all. I've never died on my mage or archer (7-8k hp).

If you're going on a MP mage with 5k hp then maybe consider switching classes for FT.

The point that you can't adapt and want everything served in a silver platter?

Play better and you won't die. Use fire resistence items and ask fresh mind from buffers. Adapt instead of asking for everything to be dumbed down just so YOU can win.

I'm winning it with priest but most melees die because you don't see many priests in FT. So FT get pretty slow at higher waves. Now you've been greedy that you want players die so they don't get dragon scale. Is this how you expecting to attract more new comers? Items gap is still huge, if not make farming little easy then don't expect much activity sooner or later.

I attend FT pretty often and worst case scenario, 5 people die per FT. What do you mean "most melees"? Are we playing the same game? It is not supposed to be a 100% guaranteed victory event. I mean, no event really is. Why aren't you whining when you lose BDW or Juraid?

This annoys me mainly because people can choose to minimize their losses, but they'd rather just get something nerfed instead of coming up with creative and viable ways of surviving.

The risk involved makes this otherwise snoozefest of an event at least a little bit more entertaining. Now if only specters were repositioned so that all AFK's died...

I attend FT pretty often and worst case scenario, 5 people die per FT. What do you mean "most melees"? Are we playing the same game? It is not supposed to be a 100% guaranteed victory event. I mean, no event really is. Why aren't you whining when you lose BDW or Juraid?

This annoys me mainly because people can choose to minimize their losses, but they'd rather just get something nerfed instead of coming up with creative and viable ways of surviving.

The risk involved makes this otherwise snoozefest of an event at least a little bit more entertaining. Now if only specters were repositioned so that all AFK's died...

Specters are supposed to kill AFK players and not making it difficult for others. By reaching the last wave AFKers are already dead so I don't see what is the problem in removing Specters from last wave. Unless admins wanted to make FT more challenging? I don't think so because in patch notes it's mentioned they added Specters to kill AFKers. In BDW and JR you win Gems and NP even if you lose the event so you don't waste your time completely.

• English Game Master

Specters are supposed to kill AFK players and not making it difficult for others. By reaching the last wave AFKers are already dead so I don't see what is the problem in removing Specters from last wave. Unless admins wanted to make FT more challenging? I don't think so because in patch notes it's mentioned they added Specters to kill AFKers. In BDW and JR you win Gems and NP even if you lose the event so you don't waste your time completely.

FT was made harder for two reasons, hopefully kill afk'ers and also make it interesting again. And as stated before, it's not a guaranteed win, and that's just how it is.

We had many complaints about it being long and just boring. Now it should be faster phased and not just 30 players versus hobgoblins.

From what i have seen it's not impossible to win FT. And since enough players survive to actually clear the whole event and grab their rewards the event is working pretty much as it should.

I disagree Sierra. FT is just as boring as it was before.

Since it is just silly PvE it is still easy to win if there are enough priests (1 per party would be enough).

The changes you made are pointless. People who are afk still dont get hit by mobs.

Also, people who get dc imho should be able to rejoin.  

It seems to me that you tried to make an event that doesnt need any GM attention. So far it doesnt work that way.

Any specifics on how that works?

It's kinda complicated but rewards are based on how much damage a party has done.

Top (idk the %, is it 25?) get blue chest. After that green chest, then red chest (at the start of STKO cypher FT gave black chest as its primary reward, but it was removed shortly after). Those that haven't contributed at all receive nothing (I tried AFKing there). There must be some minimal damage threshold or simply the bottom % below red chest (if there's any) simply don't get anything.

My guess is that parties are treated as a single unit. It is possible to join a party at the end (despite being AFK the entire run) to get the best reward (friend did this many times). I don't know what happens if somebody leaves a party halfway though (or the party gets disbanded), does their contribution get subtracted from that party? How much damage contribution do they get to keep for themselves? Does it get added to the next party they join?

It has to be party based because priests would get screwed over otherwise.

Unrelated note: Mage parties were said to get blue chest guaranteed due to their sheer aoe dps. I always got blue when I joined one.

With this system a majority of attendees would not qualify to the best reward, so the rewards would need to be tweaked accordingly (increased substantially), perhaps even introduce black treasure chest? idk.

Top (idk the %, is it 25?) get blue chest. After that green chest, then red chest

there's no red chest in 60+ (at least not in USKO, pretty sure neither in STKO)

Also if you win FT you get a Forgotten Temple Coin, those you can exchange at the Operator Moira NPC. (in 60+ FT : 2 Forgotten Temple Coins can be exchanged for a green chest. 3 Forgotten Temple Coins can be exchanged for a blue chest)

PS.: About the top 25% getting blue chest : AFAIK NTTGAME didn't publish anything regarding this. I remember me getting blue chest in Manes with just 3 people in party (1 Priest and 2 Mages) and i doubt that we were somewhere near in the top 25%. Maybe it's just like if you deal over a specific amount of damage as whole party you'll get blue chest. For example every party that deals more than 500k damage gets blue chest, party's that deal under 500k get green chest.  But yea who knows