Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Is there anyone around here...

Razordagawd

manually type u dont need to be mad cause ur bad

Are you sure? Is this a private server nobody saying I'm bad? Who are you? Who knows you? What have you ever done in an official server? You're an authentic piece of shit talking big when it doesn't even fit you. Go clean my toilet scrub.

Name fits you 100%.

Are you sure? Is this a private server nobody saying I'm bad? Who are you? Who knows you? What have you ever done in an official server? You're an authentic piece of shit talking big when it doesn't even fit you. Go clean my toilet scrub.

Name fits you 100%.

did my time on xig beat most geared warrior in 2v2.. ur a random trying to make a mame off brook tuke n zepp. kill urself whenever benefitial

did my time on xig beat most geared warrior in 2v2.. ur a random trying to make a mame off brook tuke n zepp. kill urself whenever benefitial

Wahaha you're so full of shit poor autist. At least make up a story where you do more than just winning a random 2v2. Am I supposed to be impressed? You're so garbage you don't even have your own character lmao.

Wahaha you're so full of shit poor autist. At least make up a story where you do more than just winning a random 2v2. Am I supposed to be impressed? You're so garbage you don't even have your own character lmao.

still would beat u with 0 items, rejected a vs, blocked my pms and muted in game. you're a random, fll typing on forum all day cause everyone kills you in CZ all the time.

still would beat u with 0 items, rejected a vs, blocked my pms and muted in game. you're a random, fll typing on forum all day cause everyone kills you in CZ all the time.

You don't have a brain, or a character of your own. How can you beat anyone? Didn't that ImmortalOne guy already humiliate you? It blows my mind how these remarkable unremarkables can even attempt to talk smack. Like bro, you are not in the position to even look at my character lol.

Reskill to archer, put something on the line, use your own account, and maybe I'll consider vsing.

You don't have a brain, or a character of your own. How can you beat anyone? Didn't that ImmortalOne guy already humiliate you? It blows my mind how these remarkable unremarkables can even attempt to talk smack. Like bro, you are not in the position to even look at my character lol.

Reskill to archer, put something on the line, use your own account, and maybe I'll consider vsing.

why shud i play archer ? i offered u a vs 0 items lmao

why shud i play archer ? i offered u a vs 0 items lmao

If you "vs" like your retarded buddies from SB then it's just a waste of time. Sliding isn't vsing (which is the whole fucking point of this topic). Glad to know you ducked archer 1v1 though.

I bet if I played a mage you would still want to "vs", despite the class disparity. Dumb fucking cuck lmao. Why did I even bother considering that your mediocre 70 IQ ass would be up for it. Smh.

Let me get this straight. You're mad because someone is using a useful tactic against you and you're just not good enough to counter it? You also must be the type who calls players bad if they dont chase while you run away shooting arrows right? You sir are a sobbing vagina who needs a tampon.

Let me get this straight. You're mad because someone is using a useful tactic against you and you're just not good enough to counter it? You also must be the type who calls players bad if they dont chase while you run away shooting arrows right? You sir are a sobbing vagina who needs a tampon.

+1 may as well just tell em to stand still, all he dus is cry on forum :-/

Useful tactic, are you retarded? Archers can't inflict damage if people slide (doesn't help that most arrows just whiff even if visually hitting on apex). If that's a useful tactic then we might all agree on the archer class being fundamentally flawed and underpowered.

I'm aware that if people sit and tank they'll never win. S-combo is commonly regarded as fair though. Tbh an archer vs a non-archer is quite the gray zone in terms of what's fair and what isn't, but I think we can all agree that sliding is cheap as shit.

I wish I could run in circles around a warrior while auto-minoring like a drooling mouthbreather and somehow receive little to no damage.

Stop flaming onetrueidol guys,do u know he need to use like 5-6 skillbars and all of u are using like 2-3 skills to play.Fak like playing archer isnt frustrating enough he doesnt need ur useless comments.:D Btw i dont belive u vsed someone from SB cos u usually press town as soon as u see clan tag asdadadadaaf

Useful tactic, are you retarded? Archers can't inflict damage if people slide.

youre so fucking dumb ^ thats exactly why people do it why would anyone just sit there and die? So therefore its a useful tactic.. I get it youre not a good archer so you come up with all of these "problems" on the forums and calling people nobodies is hilarious considering youre in the same exact boat. Playing on a outdated 20 year old game with hardly any new players discovering it. You are irrelevant, your class is irrelevant. This topic just proves my previous accusation that all you do is cry and whine on the forums.

1. If you run from a archer just uninstall

2. Stun slow barely works according onegayidol.

3.i got nothing for styx its pretty effective.

4. Blind is useless

5. Archer is always the most underplayed class on a private server because people have jacked items they are relevant in the farm servers imo.