Sign in to follow this  
ZePPeLiN

Stun rate going crazy again

man, you won that bdw, still crying tho >.<

its not like any lightning mage is going to blade anyone from smallbrain party with all the kurians you have

ofc 2-3hit stun is absolutely made up and 100% bs xd

yep i see a lot of fans here.but anyway ill let admins check it out,cos lets face it u comment here and troll only cos u are a mage or archer and u dont want to see the facts.After the latest update stun rate went crazy.btw in that bdw there was 1 light mage with constant stuns to everyone.

@itzmad ur party always have 3 priest min. so what

@runeking are u stupid or what 0 lr on kurian gg smart bp 

yep i see a lot of fans here.but anyway ill let admins check it out,cos lets face it u comment here and troll only cos u are a mage or archer and u dont want to see the facts.After the latest update stun rate went crazy.btw in that bdw there was 1 light mage with constant stuns to everyone.

Your kurian built have 0 LR, AOS+3, BOS+3, 2x PE+3 & 2x ROC+3, u see u r the stupid here, cry more pls useless kurian lmao

889b83ad432ed8800d0eaab3479cd7b5o.jpg

In that bdw I was the one mage and had to blade everyone 100times to get anyone stunned >.<

the second mage was necro playing ice and using 42blade I guess.

What are the facts? That you feel that you get stunned more often. Thats no evidence for rates being changed. 

Its always same thing with you guys, everyone can complain but most people provide some piece of information on the possible bug. You never do.

Your kurian built have 0 LR, AOS+3, BOS+3, 2x PE+3 & 2x ROC+3, u see u r the stupid here, cry more pls useless kurian

889b83ad432ed8800d0eaab3479cd7b5o.jpg

Krowaz set and defensive warrior tree give some resistance. He should have like 60-70, still pretty low for a 'warrior' like class.

Edit: Guess it is 55. Even rogues have more, your amount of LR is the lowest one class can have (mages and priests always have at least 80-120, rogues and their rols get 60+).

Nothing to see here just move alone people. Just another guy whining about stun rates while refusing to use anything LR related.

@muff what u expect me to give to admins what proof. u want me to make light mage and lose time frapsing the sh1t.as i said before farm patch stun rate wasnt as high as it is now and i know that cos i do a lot of pk against mages and archers

@runeking one of the reasons i stopped playing sin with my 250+ lr with ms was the stun i was getting from archers and mages.after i started kuri they tweaked a bit stun rates and while playing kurian i didnt get much stuns even with 55lr,but after the latest farm patch it started again so idk if gm say its ok guess its ok.lets wait a bit till more pplstart complain so u dont have excusse to say smallbrain cry all time np.btw ur still retarded noob priest runekingtor :D :D

@runeking one of the reasons i stopped playing sin with my 250+ lr with ms was the stun i was getting from archers and mages.after i started kuri they tweaked a bit stun rates and while playing kurian i didnt get much stuns even with 55lr,but after the latest farm patch it started again so idk if gm say its ok guess its ok.lets wait a bit till more pplstart complain so u dont have excusse to say smallbrain cry all time np.btw ur still retarded noob priest runekingtor :D :D

And how can I handle it with that? ah true u suck for this u r crying, cry more pls

@runeking dude ur retard,face it and move on.btw ur all time solo bp farming bowl or idk what u do but i dont see u much on cz so stop talk about the things u dont know.make some pt and nps and after we can talk.cant talk with ppl with negative kill/death racio

@runeking dude ur retard,face it and move on.btw ur all time solo bp farming bowl or idk what u do but i dont see u much on cz so stop talk about the things u dont know.make some pt and nps and after we can talk.cant talk with ppl with negative kill/death racio

U r talking of retards lmao :lol:

1. I play only in events

2. I have other name 

3. U r playing here 2 years or more and u r still noob cry more pls   :P

@onetrueidiot ur just talking bs as usuall cos ur crying for 2 months to gms to make stun slow rate higher.again one more guy deffending his class.

You 'quit' sin because of high rates, but remember that the rates were further tweaked after that. It was (mostly) fine then.

Yes I want higher rates on people who use little to no resistance (0-15). Because that's how it works officially.

@runeking maybe im noob idk but cant compare with u,ur setting the bar too high :D.think i hurt ur feeling in pk a lot of times on ur "other name" thats why ur acting like this.np its just the game everyone dies only Rakija OP :D