Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Felankor should be removed

KSER

Server population is not enough for it for now i supposed. it walk around in bowl nearly whole day, since people need 2.5 organised parties atleast without enemy disturb to kill it, which seem rarely happen here, and with a very big body, its really annoying with blocking range skills.

Thanks for bringing this up. I know just what to do.

Two options here:

1) Create a quest to win some sort of "Felankor Chest" for those who help to kill it. This would make everyone want to attack it.

2) Make it automatically despawn after some time.

3) Do both of the above.

I'm inclined to start with option 1 only first while also working on something out for its AOE. 

Best regards,

Vivaldi.

only cause you are an archer xD waste post i suppose

yeah, mages gone, MP kurian gone, archers gone too i guess, any class that has a range attack should be removed from server, not a big deal for me xD

Not totally remove, but maybe make it disappear after 1 hour or so if no one kill, like eslant bosses.

Two options here:

1) Create a quest to win some sort of "Felankor Chest" for those who help to kill it. This would make everyone want to attack it.

3) Do both of the above.

I'm inclined to start with option 1 only first while also working on something out for its AOE. 

Best regards,

Vivaldi.

Good idea :) +1

What we killed it with 2 parties easy mate

true+1, but ppl dont want help coz they dont win anything, with the suggestion of vivaldi it could change

P:D: In another PS in the graphic options appear a option that enable/disable the heal, novas and all graphic effects of the mobs and players with lag problems they could play better

Two options here:

3) Do both of the above.

Best regards,

Vivaldi.

+1 to do both