Sign in to follow this  
Razordagawd

List of bugs 2017

8 hours ago, Chayni said:

GAB ADAMANT IS BUGGED ONCE AGAIN

GETTING CANCELED WHEN SHIELD GOES OFF

GUZEL SERVER

Forgive me for being stupid, but if the shield "goes off", what do you mean; The shield proc'ing or the shield's buff finishing.....?

5 hours ago, Aesteris said:

Forgive me for being stupid, but if the shield "goes off", what do you mean; The shield proc'ing or the shield's buff finishing.....?

when the proc goes off, every class beside mage shouldn't be able to attack the priest

1 hour ago, Chayni said:

when the proc goes off, every class beside mage shouldn't be able to attack the priest

So are you being cancelled by it proc'ing or are you talking about casting a skill that gets cancelled while the buff is active?

First one would be a bug, second one I'm not so sure of and would need investigating on official

3 hours ago, Aesteris said:

So are you being cancelled by it proc'ing or are you talking about casting a skill that gets cancelled while the buff is active?

First one would be a bug, second one I'm not so sure of and would need investigating on official

i am getting cancelled because every attack (archer/passion warrior/.....) is hitting me when they're not supposed to

i do not know when the last time was you played an official server

but its verry clear that

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor you know nothing jon snow

1 hour ago, ImmortalOne said:

i dont know if i understand but you getting skill cancel but they not doing dmg?

oh not its better, archers do dmg aswell, the adamant seems to work as a buff now that the dmg you recieve is almost nothing, while its supposed to block all the attacks beside mage staff, nova, passion aoe, kurian aoe's bla bla bla

Tests concluded. I couldn't get to cancel a priest with arrows while the adamant curse was active, however, the arrows were casting. A few patches ago it was fixed so that trying to cast any arrows on an active adamant curse would give a "casting failed" message, but it seems that it was reverted? Weird stuff.

The reason this changed is because outright blocking casts prevented damage from the non-applicable parts of the skill from being applied. e.g. In regards to Gab's (blocking physical damage) with staff skills; the physical portion would and should fail (i.e. do no damage), but the elemental damage should go through.

However, this also means that because these are no longer failed upfront, the mana/cooldown protection is now removed -- so they go through but do no damage. This I personally feel is a lesser issue, as that's more on the player, so it's the preferred behaviour for the time being until we can sort this mess out.

As you can see, it's a bit of a touchy issue that I think has been rather overcomplicated from the start. We intend to test this properly officially to quell any previously made assumptions here that're causing this (hopefully) unnecessary complexity (either that, or it really is intended to behave so inconsistently and well, that's also fun I guess), since it's been quite a while since this was initially implemented.

Also: skills shouldn't be cancelling when no damage has been done. This behaviour has not changed, so I suspect that if a skill failed, it did so for another reason (e.g. the odd animation speed issues; sometimes they're not cast fast enough to be obvious).

On 2017-4-9 at 0:00 PM, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

57. NP gain on Lunar War Warders and Keepers is fragmented amongst everyone attacking it, except nobody but the killing party gets NP.

Normally, only the killing party gets full credit for the 1000 NP or whatever the amount is rewarded for killing a warder or keeper. But here, the killing party only gets a small, varying fraction of NPs, just like with other NPC's. The thing is that other NPC's divide the NP among everyone that inflicted damage on them, while this doesn't happen for warders or keepers (if your party did 49% damage and the killing party did 51%, you will get zero NP or LP, yet the NP gained for the killing party will still be reduced by 49% or so).

Either make it so that everyone gets some NP, or make it so the killing party gets it all (as it is officially IIRC).

Okay, I'm a little confused as to what the problem actually is here.

1. The NP reward is only divvied up between the party members in this case. Its NP distribution is handled independently to regular mobs/NPCs.

2. As it's independent, it has nothing to do with their damage contribution.

So with these misleading assumptions out the way -- are you saying then that the reward is simply very small?

I think this list has mostly been sifted through. Aside from like, 1 thing, it's pretty much just client issues we can't do a whole lot about (or stuff that really doesn't matter) left.

I'll close this thread.