Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Bye Bye Argents

ItzMad

They are even making videos -.- 3 priest to kilo 1 mage party and in some part of this suck video theres more then 2 party orcs lmao.. as usual bad video 0 challenge 0 skills from priest or warriors the only good thing is aoe in same time .. rest all sucks

lol noob video .. just wait for this mini patch in 7 hours and then it will be BYE BYE LoseYourSelf xD , eagerly waiting for a video from the mage side 

and their kurian was only able to pull the priest 1 time correctly xD only which he showcased xD and rest of the time it was just turks shouting on ts "fuck kurian ..fucking wrong pull" lol

Rofl, melee party killing a mage party does not even impress anyone when they have 2 priests. And you come up with 3 priest. Hope you did not expect anyone to say WOOOWWW some good skills right there when mages party tank other mages party with 1 priest.. I miss when KO communauty used to be good, before that 3 priest bullshit, and warrior aoe stuff.

Rofl, melee party killing a mage party does not even impress anyone when they have 2 priests. And you come up with 3 priest. Hope you did not expect anyone to say WOOOWWW some good skills right there when mages party tank other mages party with 1 priest.. I miss when KO communauty used to be good, before that 3 priest bullshit, and warrior aoe stuff.

Login to the server and see for yourself, they won't pk without 3 priests in the party lol... Also a funny thing in the movie: They almost die more than they get kills lol (even with 3 priests...)

Login to the server and see for yourself, they won't pk without 3 priests in the party lol... Also a funny thing in the movie: They almost die more than they get kills lol (even with 3 priests...)

do u want 8v8 with 2 priest?

i think you will say "no".

so how u can talk about my clan play bad?

when i see this comments i just smile :)

CryMore LoseYourSelf > All