Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Sudo the funny Raider

Yibby

Some people really need the NP. No, really, they do. What for? Beats me. Probably all he has going in life but eh I won't judge.

A warrior yesterday was camping kecoon dragoon and I attacked him, he didn't even retaliate and just spammed sit. So I just moved on and went to do something else. Wonder how many people would actually do this? So much NP thirst in this non-competitive server.

Is there a rule on raiding farmers? Those people willing to farm in cz know the risk that they're taking, its just like when people vs in cz and someone ks's the vs its the cz not arena or moradon, its part of pk get used to it powder puff.

i know some ppl that taking fun of ksing in moradon arena so?

There are two kinds of raiders in this game. Worst kind who raid farmers when a server is crowded to PK and other kind who raid farmers when a server is empty and PK is kind of dead. Sudo belongs to the worst kind and it's really sad.

The another member of green peace.There is only ONE rule in Ronark Land or any battlefield."Kill everybody you can kill.". if you have problems with that, you can discuss it with administrators & game developers.

You are not aware of danger in Ronark Land.Therefor i do not recommend you and other members of green peace come to Ronark Land.It's not a good place for you and like you kids.

Greets

Sudo

If somebody asks you to please stop raiding him though, it becomes more of a dick move. You can spawn camp in shooters, or open world PK low levels in other mmos. Yes, the system allows it, but that doesn't mean you aren't a piece of shit lol.

An assassian/rogue kills a farmer mercilessly and so he's a piece of shit? that only means he is a good assassian :P if somebody hopes better things from a rogue or assassian, that does not mean he's dumbass? nvm Hopefully, you can distinguish the difference between real life and game. Thus you guys just can press ok and keep playing without crying.

An assassian/rogue kills a farmer mercilessly and so he's a piece of shit? that only means he is a good assassian :P if somebody hopes better things from a rogue or assassian, that does not mean he's dumbass? nvm Hopefully, you can distinguish the difference between real life and game. Thus you guys just can press ok and keep playing without crying.

I said, if they ask you nicely to stop. If they start insulting you for raiding not gonna lie that gives me even more incentive to keep murdering them but if they legit ask you "yo please I'm new here can you stop killing me?" then it kinda becomes lame to keep at it.

Sudo 1 - onetrolled 0 . Love randoms fight

You do realize theres fraps of your garbage clan getting wiped in 3 seconds (literally) whilst having 3 priests. You should stop calling people randoms while you can, friendly advice.

EDIT: Also if you think you're witty or funny in your trolling attempts, no you're not, you're just being retarded. Pretty sure you totally misunderstood the concept of trolling. But i guess, one could say, that your ability to troll people is just as "good" as your ability to play a priest.

You do realize theres fraps of your garbage clan getting wiped in 3 seconds (literally) whilst having 3 priests. You should stop calling people randoms while you can, friendly advice.

EDIT: Also if you think you're witty or funny in your trolling attempts, no you're not, you're just being retarded. Pretty sure you totally misunderstood the concept of trolling. But i guess, one could say, that your ability to troll people is just as "good" as your ability to play a priest.

i laughed

Meanie :D

When you guys gna release the footage?

The another member of green peace.There is only ONE rule in Ronark Land or any battlefield."Kill everybody you can kill.". if you have problems with that, you can discuss it with administrators & game developers.

You are not aware of danger in Ronark Land.Therefor i do not recommend you and other members of green peace come to Ronark Land.It's not a good place for you and like you kids.

Greets

Sudo

If I'm a member of green peace then you must be a member of dark shit. You're simply missing the point that you're questioning your skils by raiding farmers while you could spend time doing real PK but unfortunately you suck at PK so you camp farmers and you call that PK and proud of it! :lol: You can continue doing that ofc nobody will stop you but you're making fun of yourself. you could raid farmers with a naked sub char too.

Lmao what a savage