Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

UbogieSieroty Recruting

WielkaDraka

its CZ mate. shall I letter spam all the assasins that go 3v1 on me? I think you get the point. next time I will just sit next to you and let you kill me so you will have your beloved nps. thanks just staph

Ignore him, he's just a kid. Played this for long enough to have good items but cries when people kill him, uses a macro and thinks hes good in a vs. Just ignore him.

Ignore him, he's just a kid. Played this for long enough to have good items but cries when people kill him, uses a macro and thinks hes good in a vs. Just ignore him.

I have had 4th raptor+11 on farm apex, 2nd +11 wiriniom on server, sold out items 3 time for +/- 100k kc and you want talk about my items?

Now im log to game sometime to have fun with start gear and raped u with full +11/3 on full hp and you still barking?

I have had 4th raptor+11 on farm apex, 2nd +11 wiriniom on server, sold out items 3 time for +/- 100k kc and you want talk about my items?

Now im log to game sometime to have fun with start gear and raped u with full +11/3 on full hp and you still barking?

Cry more, nobody gives a fuck. Glad you can beat me with a macro though, really shows your true skill.

• 3 weeks later...