Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

[Suggestion] Official Server Start

Nanaharu

Hey there!

When the official server start comes, the server will be wiped ofc.

My suggestion is to keep all chars on the accounts including the clans. 

If everything would be wiped, ppl may use the name of others and it will be hard to figure out who's the real player.

Also some ppl don't know each other outside the game and have no possibility to communicate to group up again (i.e. for clan remake).

Just wipe all lvls, NP's, items and so on, so that we still have the clans + friend lists. This would give every1 a much more comfortable start in the game.

Hey there!

If everything would be wiped, ppl may use the name of others and it will be hard to figure out who's the real player.

Also some ppl don't know each other outside the game and have no possibility to communicate to group up again (i.e. for clan remake).

Just wipe all lvls, NP's, items and so on, so that we still have the clans + friend lists. This would give every1 a much more comfortable start in the game.

My advice is to find a way to get in contact with the nice fellows you meet in game, because personally I don't think this is possible.

@sebast44 It's not that hard as you may think.

My advice is to find a way to get in contact with the nice fellows you meet in game, because personally I don't think this is possible.

I don't know how the database looks like. I worked with 1298 DB's only  back in time. If I'd work into that kind of stuff again, I'd manage to do this.

Also twostars is a great dev. He knows what he does and I think it wont cause him so much trouble to do that.

What if you don't want to keep the same name? Same clan? etc.
There are many people who make random stuff up for beta.

Many people who won't even play on same nation as they did in beta.

I don't think its a bad suggestion but I don't think its good either :) Complete wipe is always best to go from 0 to hero.

Hey there!

First of all I would like to honor you for just trying to help the server with nice ideas overall. Well, it sound good in the first place, but that means people which been together still being together so there is no renewing and people which been all alone won't find any connection to existing teams. And about the names of clan and character, I'd say be happy people copying you. It happened several times to me and I am not even dissapointed, it is just amazing how famous ppl can get with a game.

I'd finally say reset everything, because if you are as good that people need to copy your name and clan you got legendary. Just do it again with other names and be happy that you are the awesomeness in person. Just be more creative than those fallacies.

Cheers,

have a nice day :P