Sign in to follow this  
ItzMad

LoseYourSelf Clan PK Movie in Apexko #2 NEW

now i see why ur team cant pk with out 3 priest and full party.. this priest healing curing no sense its terrible and show the level of ur priest the 3rd priest just dbfing and rezzing people while talking on ts no sense its so funny :D

worse ever pk style ive to say but still theres players who like it .

vote to the video as usual 0. no challenge at all no funny at all just gangbang no skills players.

now i see why ur team cant pk with out 3 priest and full party.. this priest healing curing no sense its terrible and show the level of ur priest the 3rd priest just dbfing and rezzing people while talking on ts no sense its so funny :D

worse ever pk style ive to say but still theres players who like it .

vote to the video as usual 0. no challenge at all no funny at all just gangbang no skills players.

i didnt read ty for bump Xd

You know this game has gone to shit when using macros became standard. Garbage like boombox who CLICKS his skills and all these turks are killing people. The only competitive aspect of it has been nullified completely.

Jokes.

Theres some negative input Im not really sure why.

If these players are bad then what does it say about those that they smashed?

Just macros dont win 8vs8 like that.

The movie is decent, watched almost till the end. 5war, 3pri overkill setup.

apex has never been a "high skill cap" server, so it doesnt surprise me that their party cure priest doesn't do anything. I stopped watching the video early on when they let their own mage get npt'd

It's not hard to wreck with a warrior party. I'm sure you could teach a bunch of 5 year olds to run in a pack while spamming z+button while their macro targets the closest enemy.

apex has never been a "high skill cap" server, so it doesnt surprise me that their party cure priest doesn't do anything. I stopped watching the video early on when they let their own mage get npt'd

Ive seen worse CCers but really without watching whole of it you can't see how is he doing.

Obviously the mage has starter items, not even in clan, no shield, no blink, had no chance staying alive.

It's not hard to wreck with a warrior party. I'm sure you could teach a bunch of 5 year olds to run in a pack while spamming z+button while their macro targets the closest enemy.

Im not saying that its hard but that macro isn't the main factor that decides whos going to win 8vs8 with same class setup.