Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Patrick transform scroll

KSER

i havent tested on other scroll so idk if they r the same. I just use it bz i found a pack in inn but it really sux.

-lup fail, cure fail.

-when i delete it i have to mvoe to other zone to be back to normal.

->wasted of KC

• Administrators

Transformations have always been... problematic. It's (been) on my list of things to get to though.

Edit:

Okay, so in summary, issues we're seeing with these so far are:

1. Neither clicking off nor the transformation expiring visually removes the transformation (edit: fixed, pending restart)

2. This scroll doesn't affect NPC aggro in war zones (is it supposed to *just* be Patrick? or all NPC transformations, e.g. Hera?). (edit: fixed, pending restart)

3. Some skills fail after moving while the transformation's enabled (Lupine, Cure). (edit: this is probably because this model's cast time is ~100ms longer, I'll try shortening the cast time in the next client patch and see how that goes)

4. "and also when use magpie transform scroll can't use meat dumpling." (edit: I can't reproduce this)

Edited by root

About 3, try to cure with and without patrick scroll and move right after that not just cast skill and not moving. In cz u cure the u have to run right away before getting raped xD.

You will see that with patrick scroll time to cast cure skill is longer, if you do the same as without scroll it fail, same for lupin.

• Administrators

About 3, try to cure with and without patrick scroll and move right after that not just cast skill and not moving. In cz u cure the u have to run right away before getting raped xD.

You will see that with patrick scroll time to cast cure skill is longer, if you do the same as without scroll it fail, same for lupin.

As far as I can tell, with or without seems to behave the same. Checking their effective cast times, the difference between the 2 is only 118ms. If that is actually that huge that it's making that difference, right now I'm not entirely sure what to do about it. I'm thinking maybe we're going to just have to adjust the model to normalise cast times (which diverges from official behaviour, although to be fair their checks aren't as stringent).

• Administrators

I did notice it was harder to combo with patrick scroll (archer combo). But it was normal with crisis / ibex. What gives?

Probably the same issue as above. Very minor difference in the model's cast animation time. Official doesn't really care about checking these, we do, so not really an issue there but well... here it is. I think I'll just shorten Patrick's cast animation to match.

Does the aggro thing in war zones (if even just war zones) only apply to Patrick or all NPC transformations (e.g. Hera)? Officially, I mean. Here I'm pretty sure we don't have any such logic either way.

Probably the same issue as above. Very minor difference in the model's cast animation time. Official doesn't really care about checking these, we do, so not really an issue there but well... here it is. I think I'll just shorten Patrick's cast animation to match.

Does the aggro thing in war zones (if even just war zones) only apply to Patrick or all NPC transformations (e.g. Hera)? Officially, I mean. Here I'm pretty sure we don't have any such logic either way.

Not patrick exclusive. I've gotten attacked by guards using crisis TS before.

Officially, all PUS scrolls should prevent aggro in war maps.