Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

No Undy , No Ibex , No Prem Pots?

HealSmash

seriously who is thinking this up ?   No Undy with mage parties KK ?

No ibex from Dragon Boxes ? KK probably the best seller in USKO  + The Monster staffs

No Prem Pots ?  I haven't bought regular pots in 7 years , if this is what u mean by no Red & Blue

Not to mention the Undy SC sell like hotcakes , I don't know where you getting your ideas from but this is a huge financial hit for you , don't bend over for the free population to hard or that's all you will have.

No ibex from Dragon Boxes ? KK probably the best seller in USKO  + The Monster staffs

No Prem Pots ?  I haven't bought regular pots in 7 years , if this is what u mean by no Red & Blue

Not to mention the Undy SC sell like hotcakes , I don't know where you getting your ideas from but this is a huge financial hit for you , don't bend over for the free population to hard or that's all you will have.

yes but then you run a fine line of the server being pay2win and if your free player base is far larger than your paying player base, what will you have then? then those paying players get bored cause noone wants to play the server and leave, its a snowball effect, very fine line for private servers and can cause it to roll either way. I personally dont care either way, I will be one to donate to this server if things stay the way they are and no helping hands get handed out behind the scenes on official.

What is wrong with you man?? LOL seriously useless comment....

so manny people are against ibex pots and those stupid dragon boxes and monster staffs.... lol

this is what makes the server die man, after 1 day ppl running with +8's already

and about the undy scrolls, that's so lame, buffers have barely any use in party then besides party cure and throw a heal... let it be a competition and then u'll see who are the skilled buffers and the people who aren't skilled enough.....

and about those prem pots, u have 5k prem pots on PUS so u don't have to buy regular pots...

Undy Scroll/Ibex potions are extremely broken and should not be added ingame/pus whatsoever. They will make plenty of $ by what they have now.

I plan on giving some $ and even I agree they should stay out of the game.  Those pots/scrolls put too big of an advantage.

Dragon box also should most def not be in PUS. Monster summon staffs for basic bosses however isn't too bad of an idea, but then again I don't fully agree on that.

Dragon box also should most def not be in PUS. Monster summon staffs for basic bosses however isn't too bad of an idea, but then again I don't fully agree on that.

maybe normal summon staffs, they never dropped special things.... but like that dumb guy says he wants everything

also the special monster staffs.... that gives u moonlights +8, buju's +8 instantly.... not even have to upgrade em anymore.... that's just retarted

(may sound rude to you, but that's not my intention :P I get your point about the normal summmon staffs, that's no biggie tbh)

What is wrong with you man?? LOL seriously useless comment....

so manny people are against ibex pots and those stupid dragon boxes and monster staffs.... lol

this is what makes the server die man, after 1 day ppl running with +8's already

and about the undy scrolls, that's so lame, buffers have barely any use in party then besides party cure and throw a heal... let it be a competition and then u'll see who are the skilled buffers and the people who aren't skilled enough.....

and about those prem pots, u have 5k prem pots on PUS so u don't have to buy regular pots...

Completely agree with everything said. There's already genie in the game which is cancer, keep all that extra stuff out of here. Having half the population having ibex etc because they choose to buy them would just cause me to not want ot play, what happens when allt he free to play, or players whos pend a couple dollars a month leave the server? The people whos pend dozens/ hundreds get bored of having to pvp against the same people every day, then what happens? they find a new server also. Cause and effect