Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Starting items on Beta

SwatRat

This is just a suggestion - Since alot of ppl have abused the bug of Creating a char and deleting to get the 50m just so they can upgrade there items to max - maybe make the starting items +8  instead of +5 .  IMO its kinda annoying that you have to create char get the 50m then delete and do it all over again just to keep up w/ the ppl who are abusing this bug. Im sure that the Anvil is been tested well enuff that you can do this and this will probably help w/ the server since its constantly creating and deleting chars from the server.

Also more coins b/c thats why everyone is doing it for the coins to make the upgrades.

The problem with keeping up it's the fact that indeed u need gear to compete in ED/War/CSW/PK event that are going to be tested I believe next week, otherwise we're gonna be free np and will not last long enough to check it out anything lol.

In official your gonna have to actually farm your gear so this wont be a problem.

Im not complaining about it because ive just come to the conclusion that i will just do as everyone else. It just would make things easier for now. Like i said Its just a suggestion (to save ppl time from having to do all the upgrading and can focus on the exping/questing) and they dont have to do it. 

I noticed also i put this in the wrong section and it shoulda been put in the suggestion part.

In official your gonna have to actually farm your gear so this wont be a problem.

Im not complaining about it because ive just come to the conclusion that i will just do as everyone else. It just would make things easier for now. Like i said Its just a suggestion (to save ppl time from having to do all the upgrading and can focus on the exping/questing) and they dont have to do it. 

I noticed also i put this in the wrong section and it shoulda been put in the suggestion part.

I didnt use the bugged, 150m + all the free KC was enough for me. my warrior is pretty well geared for exping, unless you want all +11 reverse then yeah I could imagine how you would need all that, I havent indulged myself to much during beta since it wont be like that in the official, no sense setting myself up for butthurtness if you get my drift :D We all will be poor mofos at the start and its going to be one hell of a ride