Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

IAmJohnWick BDW Fun (Test) Video

IIIAmJohnWick

I watched your new movie, its better than the previous one. 

Thank you! Keep tuned for John Wick 3. Perhaps JohnWick 4 will comprise of a prequel to John Wick during his "working days" or how he rose to becoming an assasin either in a movie format or TV show. Keanu Reeves mentioned this during one of his interviews. if it ends up being TV format, I don't beleive that keanu reeves will be the one playing john wick :/

Thank you! Keep tuned for John Wick 3. Perhaps JohnWick 4 will comprise of a prequel to John Wick during his "working days" or how he rose to becoming an assasin either in a movie format or TV show. Keanu Reeves mentioned this during one of his interviews. if it ends up being TV format, I don't beleive that keanu reeves will be the one playing john wick :/

If Reeves stops playing John Wick i dont think there will a John Wick to talk about. People like me actually care who takes part in said movies and when they get replaced stop watching. I honestly wont feel the same way about the new wolverine movies marvel plans to shoot. Without Hugh Jackman however it wont be the same for me. I probably would watch it considering one day i will be in search of something to watch but i wont go to the movies to see it. 

If Reeves stops playing John Wick i dont think there will a John Wick to talk about. People like me actually care who takes part in said movies and when they get replaced stop watching. I honestly wont feel the same way about the new wolverine movies marvel plans to shoot. Without Hugh Jackman however it wont be the same for me. I probably would watch it considering one day i will be in search of something to watch but i wont go to the movies to see it. 

I only made the reference that he may not play the role of john wick is IF and only IF they decided to shoot tv episodes pertaining the character as he said in the interview. But when it comes to the movie, I, same as you, 100% agree that keanu reeves is the ideal character for John Wick and I don't believe that he will stop playing the character as he said he loves playing the role and is willing to make more movies pertaining the world of John Wick. However he needs to run this with the director of the film, Chad Stahelski, furthermore they will wait on the 1rst weekends box office number to see how much the profit was from the movie which will determine if they will continue with making more movies pertaining to John Wick.

If you want I can reference to you the interview he had in NYC.

I only made the reference that he may not play the role of john wick is IF and only IF they decided to shoot tv episodes pertaining the character as he said in the interview. But when it comes to the movie, I, same as you, 100% agree that keanu reeves is the ideal character for John Wick and I don't believe that he will stop playing the character as he said he loves playing the role and is willing to make more movies pertaining the world of John Wick. However he needs to run this with the director of the film, Chad Stahelski, furthermore they will wait on the 1rst weekends box office number to see how much the profit was from the movie which will determine if they will continue with making more movies pertaining to John Wick.

If you want I can reference to you the interview he had in NYC.

That would be cool thanks!

• 2 weeks later...