Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

monster stone

Cosmin

Idk what you guys will say but i`m feeling like this monster stone as now is usefull. I know you made it pk server but cmn make it intersting as farm srv also so whats my ideea put a apexis chest as 100% at final boss or maybe draky certicate or whatever you want and  change this old accesories (as no1 want them). I dont say this cuze i`m old player or new or whatever you guys say i`m just got bored of as much PK  ppl sometimes farm get ms and dont even look to colect it. Thats the point of topic....

@onetrueidol this topic is about monster stone and not for improve pk. i wonder what you do wen your clan or frends not online. You dont farm or merchanting.... why to avoid ms if farm... and ofc like kser say maybe this will make ppl buy DC premum to....

i dont think it will make pk zone less active, it's just for people have something to do when theres no action. Draki is an example.

but theres a loooooot of MS from achievements, like 10 of them are piss easy to obtain, and there's another like 30 from doing random stuff.

the problem of new accounts created solely for this would also arise.