Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

How many fire rain windforces +11 in server?

Razordagawd

Firerain since it constantly goes off is my favorite bow of all times. You think the damage is too little well it adds +200 damage out of no where and it has %25 chance per your hand raise. so if you were to hit 1200 or something it makes it +200, people win vs's with 500 hp or less.

Diet is litetally useless. Atleast until they fix it. It only applie to the regular pots, doesn't block maestro, 5k, etc premium pots at all, and since most of the ppl uses maestro pots, diet raum / windforce kinda worth nothing.

I didn't know this. I thought that was an official-server only bug. I use regular pots so diet screws me over.

I think fire rain is over-rated. I understand it has higher chance to go off but the dmg is so little. It's nothing compared to what you can do with Diet's.

The curse itself isn't that great but it's the most versatile. Can go off a lot both in 5-3 combo or from single arrows like dark pursuer due to its higher proc chance. Also its by far the effect with the most style points.

Fire rain > bombastic > LPP > diet > undefeatable. Diet would be tied for #2 but after reading david's post I've changed my mind.

Bombastic makes S-R combo useless against archers, LPP is only useful in 1v1 and not in any other situation (but often causes people to run away) and undefeatable... I guess can be useful if it goes off at the exact, precise time that you need it to.

• Administrators

Diet is litetally useless. Atleast until they fix it. It only applie to the regular pots, doesn't block maestro, 5k, etc premium pots at all, and since most of the ppl uses maestro pots, diet raum / windforce kinda worth nothing.

It'll apply to maestro pots on the next restart.