Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Light, Ice and Freezing Distance success rate

Marshmallow

This is becoming very annoying. No matter how much resistance you got. You'll get iced and stunned in first touch. I've played USKO and other private servers but here it's ridiculous. Archers 1 shot u stun, light mages staff stun you till death. I've tested this with all classes. No matter how much resistance you got the success rate is the same and high!

Now it's been almost a week that I've noticed Humans log some ice mages just for BDW to win it. What they do? They simply freeze priests and kill melees and win alter. Just a few freezing and everyone quit BDW. They're simply abusing this skill solely for BDW. I've never seen those mages come CZ! The success rate should be reduced and be dependent to opponents HP but I've seen rogues and mages get freezed with such low HP. That skill must not be 100% it's annoying as hell that some players abusing it to win BDW.

You should look into these issues because I hear so many complaints in game and I don't like how players reacting and thinking of quitting ApexKO because of these weird high rates.

Lastly which is off topic, could you please remove manufacturing materials from drops? Nobody manufactures anymore. Add something useful instead. I get nightmare crystal almost 95% from Frags, that should be changed.

I wanna take this opportunity and thank admins and mods for their dedication. I'm not here to complain or anything like that just a friendly or angry suggestion. :D

This is becoming very annoying. No matter how much resistance you got. You'll get iced and stunned in first touch. I've played USKO and other private servers but here it's ridiculous. Archers 1 shot u stun, light mages staff stun you till death. I've tested this with all classes. No matter how much resistance you got the success rate is the same and high!

Now it's been almost a week that I've noticed Humans log some ice mages just for BDW to win it. What they do? They simply freeze priests and kill melees and win alter. Just a few freezing and everyone quit BDW. They're simply abusing this skill solely for BDW. I've never seen those mages come CZ! The success rate should be reduced and be dependent to opponents HP but I've seen rogues and mages get freezed with such low HP. That skill must not be 100% it's annoying as hell that some players abusing it to win BDW.

You should look into these issues because I hear so many complaints in game and I don't like how players reacting and thinking of quitting ApexKO because of these weird high rates.

Lastly which is off topic, could you please remove manufacturing materials from drops? Nobody manufactures anymore. Add something useful instead. I get nightmare crystal almost 95% from Frags, that should be changed.

I wanna take this opportunity and thank admins and mods for their dedication. I'm not here to complain or anything like that just a friendly or angry suggestion. :D

But cube is 100% if enemies' hp is at 100%.

I agree it shouldnt work at low hp at all.

• 3 weeks later...