Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

He is swearing at God ..

Fukara

I wonder how you can have a joint as avatar and "Location Between your legs" but not tolerate swearings...

I thought all drugs was prohibited and "Between your legs" would be VERY inappropriate to express anywhere else then in the bedroom with your wife.

But thats just how i understand this religion.

I wonder how you can have a joint as avatar and "Location Between your legs" but not tolerate swearings...

I thought all drugs was prohibited and "Between your legs" would be VERY inappropriate to express anywhere else then in the bedroom with your wife.

I have a fun tale of a muslim girl who got offended at a question in TS regarding having a husband and left. Later we found out she shared naughty pics with many other turkish players.

Double standards and hypocrisy. That's how religion goes most of the time.

damn many ppls do not know chatblock/block list in this game.just add him to block list.and go on playing.you won't see his any pm/allchat/shout etc...There're tons of kids in game.you cannot stop them with ban ban ban ban.it makes this server empty.jif you do not want to hear any swear/insult things,just add them to ur block list.that's all.not hard really

Its a religion of peace, of course you barbaric nordics wont understand it henkan.  Fucking Muhammed from behind however i woudnt call that a very good day, but hey to each to its own eh¯\_(ツ)_/¯