Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

5 Archer tips to not be bad

Razordagawd

this is not a guide to be the greatest archer ever, instead it is a guide to go from horrendous to average specifically as an archer . 5 quick tips to improve your gameplay.

1. do NOT use powershot -> blinding strafe.

if you use these two one after another, read no further. you're horrible as an archer and should reskill to assassin / roll a different class. not only it often fails because these arrows have a different travel time, but it's also completely pointless. you waste your longest cooldowns accomplishing nothing.

2. use blow arrow.

fastest animation to damage for an archer, good to ks when casting an arrow would take too long. good when enemies hide inside monsters or run around obstacles thinking they're clever.

3. don't use your long cd arrows for no reason.

you see a warrior full hp you use powershot, why? powershot should only be used to finish someone off or prevent a town attempt. same goes with blinding strafe, its not meant to be used for damage.

4. do not put points in eskrima.

worthless skill for an archer. has less range than a normal arrow, no animation so its clunky as hell to alternate with regular arrows, and also means you won't have access to cure disease making you easy prey to many gimmicks.

5. windforce +8 has less AP, AC and elemental than helenid or EE+11.

stop buying this bad bow.

congratulations, you went from horrible to average in 1 minute.

As someone who played archer for a long time i do agree with almost all the points. Blow arrow is highly underrated among archer players. I do however dont like playing archer for some reasons i will now explain:

1)Blow arrow seems to do little damage. Yes it shoudnt do 800-900 damage but it does do a bit more damage in USKO. 

2)Combo is not smooth. If you played archer for a long long time you would notice. Now dont get me wrong I do not talk about the myko speed of it. I mean it sometimes gets stuck especially if you combine it with w+minor combo. I noticed this from the first day i started playing archer. Even if you do it really slow it does get stuck. It shoudnt be like that. You should be able to still do it at maximum speed. On a server where there are a lot of damages involved w+ minor combo for me is the bread and butter of my playstyle.

3)Imo the archer combo damage is lower than it should be. It should be bumped a bit more. Compared with how much damage a warrior can dish out and the burst damage of sin players i do find archer damage lacking on combo wise.

Its obvious that archers and archer players where always hated among ko players them being really good on vs wise and pk wise (maybe kurians a little more) i can understand why things are like this. Just ideas of an old archer player dont know if it will be considered or not tbh.

Here though most of the people doesnt understand how to use archer so people doesnt complain much. For most of the people its not a familiar concept so they view it as weak and useless so they dont touch it and admins doesnt get any relevent data.  :ph34r:

Cheers ^_^

What about Garges bow.. it's good enough than Windforce bow?

It's identical to Lousy Pickpocket Windforce Undefeatable (even worse)., so no.

Not 100% sure  but archer needs ap     the EE+11 and hel +11  has more over all ap on bow   but pretty sure once equiped  WF +8 gives more ap due to the Dex bonus on it as well

So wouldnt WF +8 or higher be better than EE or Hel  due to the more ap  higher damage ?

137 AP and 16 dex is still less than 143 raw ap.

Each point of dex is multiplied by around 6 to 6.5 based on how much dex you have (my multiplier is 6.6). So that would be 96 extra attack power. Each additional point of attack power on a weapon (main hand) is roughly 18-22 more attack so you do the math.

maybe  get an EE or hell +11 and WF +8  equip them and watch the attack power  change on side..   In stats  when i have changed bows and watched the total power   i see i get not much but a lil more  attack power  = damage with WF +8 over both EE and Hel bows +11

On other hand if want the elemental  the +11 easly has more 

Personaly  ide be lookin for raw damage power over elemental in this server 

I logged in game  got a EE+11 and WF +8  and equipped the EE+11 with Attack sitting on 2342 then changed to WF +8 with 2347

Not much differance and thats just workin on Bow with pads nothing else

BUT

If i remove all pads just add bow only  EE+11  gives 1758 and WF +8 gives 1787 attack over all on stats

So really seams to come down to what items u use with weapons and how close or far you can make it work for u ..  Over all the WF+8 still shows more attack over all but elemental is more EE also gives the hp sword def and str with some rests   comes to personal pref  but 1 really isnt better than other drpending on items used around them

Leave senpai out of this!

this only apply for gold coin farmers or the one who only stand and shoot from 40m away :P

That's cute but then you die to DoT kurians / anger explosion and can't do anything about it. Eskrima does like 800 damage, is hard to cast, has low range and doesn't really add a lot of damage.

maybe  get an EE or hell +11 and WF +8  equip them and watch the attack power  change on side..   In stats  when i have changed bows and watched the total power   i see i get not much but a lil more  attack power  = damage with WF +8 over both EE and Hel bows +11

On other hand if want the elemental  the +11 easly has more 

Personaly  ide be lookin for raw damage power over elemental in this server 

I logged in game  got a EE+11 and WF +8  and equipped the EE+11 with Attack sitting on 2342 then changed to WF +8 with 2347

Not much differance and thats just workin on Bow with pads nothing else

BUT

If i remove all pads just add bow only  EE+11  gives 1758 and WF +8 gives 1787 attack over all on stats

So really seams to come down to what items u use with weapons and how close or far you can make it work for u ..  Over all the WF+8 still shows more attack over all but elemental is more EE also gives the hp sword def and str with some rests   comes to personal pref  but 1 really isnt better than other drpending on items used around them

With all items equipped, the +11s win by 15-30 AP.

In official KO, people spend alot of GB for that skill, so it worth it xD.

its % of def reduce, and its make the difference with powershot, i actually use eskrima alot, not many people play kurians in KO and not all of them r MP build, so its a waste if you remove eskrima just to not dying by kurians.Btw, that skill can cure anger too? o.O . that

Yep it can. (Tho not even most of the priests know it.... Hardly ever seeing ppl curing it aside from me and my brother and a few more)

As for eskrima, rather go for cure disease. Aside from the low range, eskrima's dmg and def reduction is almost irrelevant.

10% dd and arrow def reduction ---> Let's say you have a Draki SSS pendant and a +3 glass / iron bent ---> That's 25 arrow def overall which is reduced by 10% to (25-2,5) = 22,5. You will hardly feel the diff. It's barely noticeable on Sin's 3000ish CP dmgs aswell let alone a few lower dmging arrows.

idk about ur formular but u can try my damage ^^

Yeah... sure. Eskrima is the best, you can keep using it.

edit:

In official KO, people spend alot of GB for that skill, so it worth it xD.

its % of def reduce, and its make the difference with powershot, i actually use eskrima alot, not many people play kurians in KO and not all of them r MP build, so its a waste if you remove eskrima just to not dying by kurians.Btw, that skill can cure anger too? o.O . that

...what? Eskrima is automatically unlocked if you put points into it. You mean spending GB on genie to reach 83? I don't think rogues go for 83 specifically to get that skill, they do it for the stats.