Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

/town

Tetris

I really think something should be made about /town in cz. This is supposed to be a pk server, not 50% of CZ on bowl farm towning, or people engaging a fight and spamming town button just because their hp going down faster then the opponent. Almost everyone on the server have more then 200 np's and wouldnt loose any notable ammount  from NOT towning once in a while.

This will favor everyone just as much as the ones winning the battle as the ones loosing. Next time you will come back with a better tactic and get those precious np's back ;)

Also another town related suggestion, disable town when genie is activated. Alot of people farming with genie on, and magically towns the same milli-second you hit them. Human reaction speed not that fast, its very obvious on some people. Not all farmers, but a few.

Aint it boring when you slow someone with ice arrow, and they immediately towns? Its a larger %%-chanse they will town then your stuns/slows actually works :D

I know, but I still wouldn't be okay with that. People with healers or mages never need to town. Removing town effectively screws over 1. people who are not in a party and 2. people who are outnumbered.

I don't think this game needs to cater to party play even more.

I know, but I still wouldn't be okay with that. People with healers or mages never need to town. Removing town effectively screws over 1. people who are not in a party and 2. people who are outnumbered.

I don't think this game needs to cater more to party play even more.

That point is legit though :\

Need 8v8 arena available 24/7 in Apex for most fun pk!

yh archers making stun/slow every few hits and u want to disable town gg

I never said disable though, maybe increase required hp slightly? Put a cooldown on it? Maybe make it interesting again and make you loose 50% of your coins?

Now a kill is 100-200 np's and you loose 50. Im saying, its not that bad idea to make people town a little less.

You do realize if you fail to town and get killed, you have about the same chanse next time that someone fails to town against you and you actually earn a kill there?

To me this would remove pointless running around, and increase the time spent fighting :)

I never said disable though, maybe increase required hp slightly? Put a cooldown on it? Maybe make it interesting again and make you loose 50% of your coins?

Now a kill is 100-200 np's and you loose 50. Im saying, its not that bad idea to make people town a little less.

You do realize if you fail to town and get killed, you have about the same chanse next time that someone fails to town against you and you actually earn a kill there?

To me this would remove pointless running around, and increase the time spent fighting :)

The only people towning are farmers, or people outnumbered / in a bad position or without party. Do you see mage parties towning? Do you see those 5 warrior 3 priests behemoths of a party towning? Your change will only make the strong stronger.

The only people towning are farmers, or people outnumbered / in a bad position or without party. Do you see mage parties towning? Do you see those 5 warrior 3 priests behemoths of a party towning? Your change will only make the strong stronger.

Running solo alot, and when i try to 1v1 alot of people town :( Kinda sucks. I tried so many times when im on assasin to remove my stealth near players, and they instant towns...

Must be farmers who don't even want to fight lol. Just leave them be.

First of all, its CZ, you're supposed to kill or get killed :D

Second of all its alot of those people who run with 2-3 priests and 2-3 clan parties stacked. More or less when they are solo they are looking for farmers because they cant kill anyone else :s

• 3 weeks later...