Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Belt overflow

Razordagawd

Last patch added some missing belts to medal drops, but it seems like they're dropping way more than usual? There's at least 20 glass belts for sale in moradon. Are the rates okay, considering the item / medal rarity? In my opinion iron / glass / skele belt should be harder to find in the 2k LP medals.

I'm not against the change. It is a good change because some belts were unnecessarily rare compared to the regular medal drops... but it seems overtuned? I don't know the rates but it's as if belts are dropping more than other things, or is it just because now people are rushing to sell these all at once before they lose value? beats me.

The thing is that said change, coupled with the juraid gems dropping from atross / riote / cs... it might have been too much. Juraid items used to be somewhat too rare to find (coc, lego kinda still is, mino, sos) but now they're everywhere, and really cheap. Like going from one extreme to the other. Perhaps gems should be removed from atross and riotes, and only kept up to blue rarity for CS bosses? It's not hard for me to amass 2-4 of each gem after a pk session.

Hopefully admins can double check if everything is working fine and tweak things where needed. I don't see anything gamebreaking or that compromises the economy greatly but still, things feel kinda off. I believe it will stabilize but at this rate cockatrice earrings might be worth 150m by the end of the month and glass belts 100m.

PS: If it was up to me, I would replace the juraid gem drops in CZ with an 'Apexis gem chest' that when exchanged at generator, can drop any juraid gem, bifrost fragments or temple chests, so that there's no 'bias' against mage rings, only found in fragments. Try farming bifrost maybe?

All drop melee accesory medal, but no drop some mage accesorry :D need fix that ,

Chitin shield 0 200kc

Light Belt of Life 300KC

ROF 500KC :D wtf

(rof drop felankor)

(gems drop lbol)

(chitin shield drop isiliion)

ROF drobu LBOL den fazla bence Isilion'dan dual atıyor :D