Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Lets Make ApexKO Great Agin !

TheBeastaq

hello guys here are some suggestions for how to make some farm on server that new ppl who come can make some gbs 

Maybe MINING and Fishing would have some activity and people would like to farm in peace when theyre afk or busy with somethin 

Mining should be dropping worms that we need to use for fishing :

while we are Fishing should drop us Krowaz Material for weapon and armor maybe not a really high drop rate but still ppl need it ! hope this idea would work anyway.   :P

And idk why im DCing 24/7 maybe fix that too sagol

Greetings,

TheBeast.

There's 0 point to craft krowaz stuff when you get so much from apexis and krowaz chests. I would like to check the stats and see how many people have manually crafted krowaz / cursed weapons over the last 3 months.

Well we can say we get 1x krowaz part weapon or armor in like 2-3 Apexis chests  and just go to anvil simply burns !

All i mean is put some farm and craft wouldnt be 100% success so u still can fail 

Well we can say we get 1x krowaz part weapon or armor in like 2-3 Apexis chests  and just go to anvil simply burns !

All i mean is put some farm and craft wouldnt be 100% success so u still can fail 

I don't think this is a well thought out idea. First off, this isn't something that would exclusively help new comers. If we were to compare what kind of player is most likely to AFK farm on 1 or more computers, that would be the 'hardcore' bunch.

Second, who said newcomers are struggling to gear up? This server has to be among the easiest to solo farm gear for yourself, no matter what class you play.

Lastly, having a bunch of imbeciles holding a fishing rod for weeks doesn't help the server activity or economy at all. This is just another of those 'nice' ideas to benefit yourself poorly disguised as a positive initiative.

Second, who said newcomers are struggling to gear up? This server has to be among the easiest to solo farm gear for yourself, no matter what class you play.

This isn't true. Gearing would mean when you equip gear and you gain better stats then the ones you had before and don't lose anything.

You start with +2 accessories, a +11 weapon, and a +8 rosetta set. How do you improve?

So your improvements are limited to one of the three; +3 uniques, +8 or +9 chaos weapon, and then a kro 8 / kro 9 set.

A krowaz +8 set would only improve your AC, you'd need to go to a krowaz +9 set to improve your actual AP. +3 uniques would take forever to obtain and are incredibly expensive. 

Not to mention all the little gear limitations such as the fact that the chaos weapon at +8 would only be decent against melee vs melee parties, and if you're facing a mage party you'd be better off using the raptor. So already, you're limited there. 

What u guys think about the mining style during the INVASION? i saw the last past days many clans joining server and most of them complaining about war and to be honest even for me . which kinda of war can be if theres not invasion for winers.

So first of all the invasion total should remain ON just for 30 MIN :

- to encourange the loser nation to deffence their towns there should be BONUS NP EVENT FOR THEM.(probably most of nobs instead of deffence will relog to farm but if u cosinder will be just 30 min total invasion i dont think there will be time to do it )

- to encourange the winer nation to go invade , the mining area must drop materials for krowaz/curse weapons with medium drop rate ( with full DC PREM ofc)

ps: the most important thing to do is cancel totaly from invasion " TRANSFORMATION SCROLLS " this not gonna help and show skill of no1.

to drop coins from moradon : TP scroll price should change - the Fantastic part prices should be increased .

If u dont want to change the rate of Shozin npc at least make blue trina cheaper 425 kc sounds like a nice joke.

refresh POWER UP store ne zaman? never?:

all the scroll should be deleted from there since u can obtain them by sundriess expect the HP DEX INT MP STR stats.

Tears of karavidis 179kc? actually they cost 120m on moradon and 100 kc its like 4gb nice logic iyi economy ko.

why premiums giving golden mattock fishing if we cant use them? invasion mining fishing can fix the problem. make it good drop on full  DC flash  with goden items, so people will buy kc to buy switch premiums and the economy of moradon will move alittle bit.

why dont u guys try for abit on PUS duration potion ?? asssasins  particularly will say thanks. u can always take them out if no work.

What u guys think about the mining style during the INVASION? i saw the last past days many clans joining server and most of them complaining about war and to be honest even for me . which kinda of war can be if theres not invasion for winers.

So first of all the invasion total should remain ON just for 30 MIN :

- to encourange the loser nation to deffence their towns there should be BONUS NP EVENT FOR THEM.(probably most of nobs instead of deffence will relog to farm but if u cosinder will be just 30 min total invasion i dont think there will be time to do it )

- to encourange the winer nation to go invade , the mining area must drop materials for krowaz/curse weapons with medium drop rate ( with full DC PREM ofc)

ps: the most important thing to do is cancel totaly from invasion " TRANSFORMATION SCROLLS " this not gonna help and show skill of no1.

to drop coins from moradon : TP scroll price should change - the Fantastic part prices should be increased .

If u dont want to change the rate of Shozin npc at least make blue trina cheaper 425 kc sounds like a nice joke.

refresh POWER UP store ne zaman? never?:

all the scroll should be deleted from there since u can obtain them by sundriess expect the HP DEX INT MP STR stats.

Tears of karavidis 179kc? actually they cost 120m on moradon and 100 kc its like 4gb nice logic iyi economy ko.

why premiums giving golden mattock fishing if we cant use them? invasion mining fishing can fix the problem. make it good drop on full  DC flash  with goden items, so people will buy kc to buy switch premiums and the economy of moradon will move alittle bit.

why dont u guys try for abit on PUS duration potion ?? asssasins  particularly will say thanks. u can always take them out if no work.

This idea isn't just bad, it's not even original. Who the hell invades in order to engage in an activity made for AFK players? Process this: your idea involves doing an AFK-oriented activity, but the catch is that you can't even AFK, you have to stay there looking at your screen and watching for raids. If you want to kill people out of boredom, then carry on with this idea.

NP event is worthless. The NP gain in wars is already lower than in CZ, and I believe the constant NP events are causing a devaluation in the uniques / medals. Not to mention the NP event means absolutely nothing for the noobs you mention, because they are just meat shields that never get kills themselves. This might be a news flash to you but the winning nation never needed an incentive to invade. The NPC's alone drop a ton of NP and raiding AFK people can be fun too. The only thing that needs to change here is giving an incentive for the defenders (and even to the noobs) to stay in luferson instead of fleeing to safety.

The PUS prices could use an update, but it's not important because there's no shortage of these items, unless it really bothers you seeing these items in the PUS list.

Oh yeah duration pots. Assassins will say thanks, while mages and archers will weep. I'll quit again if that happens lmao.

-----------------------------

Here is my idea for a system to increase war hype:

There's very little that can serve as an actual motivation to get people to do this event. Raw NP or even more krowaz / apexis chests or cursed weapons are already very overused and tiring. In my opinion a new currency or system is needed, some exchangeable token awarded to top killers in wars, or warder / keeper hunters. Since war is a very sporadic event, these rewards would take long to cash in. Reward these tokens to defenders for every kill they get, and to attackers for every npc they kill.

The rewards could be preselected items. Avoiding RNG would greatly increase the interest in gathering these tokens (they're automatically awarded, untradable)

A example of the token gain rate:

General / Attackers:

-Winning the war: 20 tokens to every player present that has gotten at least 5 kills (or his party).

-Killing a warder: 15 tokens to the killer (no one else in his party)

-Killing a keeper: 30 tokens to the killer (no one else in his party)

-Killing a commander: 3 tokens gained for everyone in the party.

-[invasion] Capturing a town monument: 10 tokens to everyone in the surroundings on each bless

-[invasion]Capturing main town (EMC) monument: 25 tokens to everyone in the surroundings

-[invasion]Additionally, NPC's have a chance to drop any of the following chests: 1-3 tokens (guaranteed), Garges, Krowaz or Apexis chests. The tougher the NPC, the better odds of a drop (ie: Falkwine with the 100% chest drop).

Defenders:

-Participating (losing) in the war: 5 tokens to every player present that has gotten at least 1 kill (or his party).

-[invasion] Recapturing a town monument (any): 20 tokens to everyone in the surroundings when it blesses.

-[invasion] Killing an enemy invader: 1 token awarded for every party member.

-[invasion] All players alive at the end of the invasion, that have scored at least 1 kill (or his party), will gain the buff 'Blessing of the defender', that increases your drop rate, attack power, defense rate and NP gain by 10% for 10 minutes (Stacks with red potion). Progress resets if you log off or change zones before the end of the invasion.

Random notes:

-Reminder that defenders have access to a red potion by clicking the huge crystal in middle of town ("tower of power").

-Kills are to be shown in chat while inside invasion as if it was CZ, to prevent NPT.

Exchangeable items:

-Red potion: 50 tokens

-Blue potion: 50 tokens

-Monster summon staff: 100 tokens

-Dark mithril fragment: 10 tokens

-Draki certificate: 10 tokens

-Transformation totem: 1000 tokens

-Chitin Shield: 3000 tokens

-Ring of Felankor: 7500 tokens

-Black Treasure Chest: 750 tokens (extremely low chance for darkness weapons)

-Apexis Chest: 20 tokens

-Krowaz Chest: 40 tokens

-Garges Chest: 60 tokens

-Silvery Gem: 15 tokens

-Blue Chest: 15 tokens

-Fragment of Avarice: 15 tokens

The numbers could of course be tweaked, these are just for reference. The hardest part about this would probably be creating a new npc? I dunno, but if there's one server that can do it is this one.

Well, this probably will not get implemented, but I wanted to type it anyway :P

This idea isn't just bad, it's not even original. Who the hell invades in order to engage in an activity made for AFK players? Process this: your idea involves doing an AFK-oriented activity, but the catch is that you can't even AFK, you have to stay there looking at your screen and watching for raids. If you want to kill people out of boredom, then carry on with this idea.

NP event is worthless. The NP gain in wars is already lower than in CZ, and I believe the constant NP events are causing a devaluation in the uniques / medals. Not to mention the NP event means absolutely nothing for the noobs you mention, because they are just meat shields that never get kills themselves. This might be a news flash to you but the winning nation never needed an incentive to invade. The NPC's alone drop a ton of NP and raiding AFK people can be fun too. The only thing that needs to change here is giving an incentive for the defenders (and even to the noobs) to stay in luferson instead of fleeing to safety.

The PUS prices could use an update, but it's not important because there's no shortage of these items, unless it really bothers you seeing these items in the PUS list.

Oh yeah duration pots. Assassins will say thanks, while mages and archers will weep. I'll quit again if that happens lmao.

There's very little that can serve as an actual motivation to get people to do this event. Raw NP or even more krowaz / apexis chests or cursed weapons are already very overused and tiring. In my opinion a new currency or system is needed, some exchangeable token awarded to top killers in wars, or warder / keeper hunters. Since war is a very sporadic event, these rewards would take long to cash in. Reward these tokens to defenders for every kill they get, and to attackers for every npc they kill.

The rewards could be preselected items. Avoiding RNG would greatly increase the interest in gathering these tokens (they're automatically awarded, untradable)

General / Attackers:

-Winning the war: 20 tokens to every player present that has gotten at least 5 kills (or his party).

-[invasion] Capturing a town monument: 10 tokens to everyone in the surroundings on each bless

-[invasion]Capturing main town (EMC) monument: 25 tokens to everyone in the surroundings

-[invasion]Additionally, NPC's have a chance to drop any of the following chests: 1-3 tokens (guaranteed), Garges, Krowaz or Apexis chests. The tougher the NPC, the better odds of a drop (ie: Falkwine with the 100% chest drop).

Defenders:

-Participating (losing) in the war: 5 tokens to every player present that has gotten at least 1 kill (or his party).

-[invasion] Recapturing a town monument (any): 20 tokens to everyone in the surroundings when it blesses.

-[invasion] All players alive at the end of the invasion, that have scored at least 1 kill (or his party), will gain the buff 'Blessing of the defender', that increases your drop rate, attack power, defense rate and NP gain by 10% for 10 minutes (Stacks with red potion). Progress resets if you log off or change zones before the end of the invasion.

Random notes:

-Reminder that defenders have access to a red potion by clicking the huge crystal in middle of town ("tower of power").

-Kills are to be shown in chat while inside invasion as if it was CZ, to prevent NPT.

Exchangeable items:

The numbers could of course be tweaked, these are just for reference. The hardest part about this would probably be creating a new npc? I dunno, but if there's one server that can do it is this one.

like the idea, as long as the bug with the warders gets resolved where if the person who gets the first warder kill( for their nation ) will get the other warder/keeper as long as they have dealt damage to it and were present for it's death, haven't seen if it has been fixed or not since ardream war gets closed within 10 minutes of opening.

I agree with most of you guys but tell me why afk + farm = free items? LOL

most of server have thier own farming in Emc/luf that ppl at least can do somethin while theyre afk or somethin

either u saying its easy for gear up here? nope its not if u dont have $$$ anyway maybe u guys would like a kro +8 set or +8 weapon but think server get more population would +8 be enough? nope most of ppl will make +9 for them or sell it dude open ur eyes

General / Attackers:

Defenders:

Random notes:

Exchangeable items:

completely a bad idea tokens xD made me laugh 

the tokens idea its the worth ever thing i heard on my life . but well its the idea of some1 that fly with his mentaly how he can do complicated and hard the work for dedi gms ... dud the changes to do have to be basic so they will do it as fast then can :s

btw the invasion on opposite side have to be maximun of 30 min. imo theere wil be no time to go AFK since mages will just nova nd keep killng you. you can always try something new if not work change it back.

I agree with most of you guys but tell me why afk + farm = free items? LOL

most of server have thier own farming in Emc/luf that ppl at least can do somethin while theyre afk or somethin

either u saying its easy for gear up here? nope its not if u dont have $$$ anyway maybe u guys would like a kro +8 set or +8 weapon but think server get more population would +8 be enough? nope most of ppl will make +9 for them or sell it dude open ur eyes

ya afk+farm = burn in anvil gg

completely a bad idea tokens xD made me laugh

the tokens idea its the worth ever thing i heard on my life . but well its the idea of some1 that fly with his mentaly how he can do complicated and hard the work for dedi gms ... dud the changes to do have to be basic so they will do it as fast then can :s

btw the invasion on opposite side have to be maximun of 30 min. imo theere wil be no time to go AFK since mages will just nova nd keep killng you. you can always try something new if not work change it back.

Look guys, don't just disregard a well thought out idea that easily because yours was nothing short of being a colossal piece of shit. Don't make it so obvious that you're salty about it. If you're gonna be so quick to do so then at least propose something better.

The goal here is to give the DEFENDERS a reason to stay. The whole mining aspect only benefits the attackers. Once again, who the fuck wants to do a PVP event and win just so they can go and sit watching their character passively PVE farm items? For the less gifted out there, what I mean by this is that it is not fun for anyone to go to a mining spot and set it up. Not fun for attackers, not fun for defenders who will just go to moradon as usual. I don't win a KO war to go mine you know? Worst of all, is that you COPIED this idea from other private servers like, you clearly don't "fly with your mentaly" at all since you can't even come up with something original. How sad is that?

In my opinion wars will not be great again (I realize this topic was never about wars) without a huge revamp, or at least something out of the box. For both of you: People don't care about getting more krowaz drops. I get like 10 krowaz / cursed parts a day without even trying, this isn't anything revolutionary, much less something that will change anything. It's in the best interest of the admins to do something that increases popularity (and with this, revenue). It's also their choice to do something dumb or basic (like it was to just downright remove wars / invasion, mostly caused by the cries of people like you saying it was too boring), instead of looking for ways to make it better, hurting the server in the long run.

It does sound complex, and it doesn't bother me that people might not like my idea. What gets me is how you can criticize something when your idea is not only horrible but also unoriginal.

An idea more 'basic' for you: Enable 100% increased NP for the losing nation, enable passive rewards every minute if you stay alive in luferson / emc as the losing nation (20 NP / LP, 350k coins, 0.5% exp auto gained per minute) and lastly, enable a nation wide reward if not a single town monument was taken at the end of the invasion. Give attackers 3 red potions if they win war (expires in 1 day) and make it so NPC's have a chance to drop apexis / krowaz / garges chests.

I doubt defenders would stay more. They'd prolly hide somewhere.