Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

The more I play apex the more I realize how buggy and flawed it can be

Razordagawd

1. Dead by precasted mage spells after towning

2. Iced / stunned even with magic shield on. 90 resistances should equal to an stun every 1 out of 12 tries or so, over 200 LR should be 1/20 or higher. I've never slowed or stunned a warrior or priest (who usually have around 150-200 res) yet I get stunned and iced quite often with magic shield on (212 LR). Is magic shield a hoax?

3. Ranged attacks should not trigger fire / ice / lightning armor. Those are only triggered by MELEE attacks.

4. Aztec Gold staff should net a suicide from turning healing into damage, not credit the kill to the mage.

* 5. Critical point still works too often. On official it would be a miracle if it crit even 3/4 of the main damaging skills.

6. OBL and nearby bowl monsters still aggro for no fucking reason. OBL's in particular have no reason to exist.

7. Elf belt still not included in the medal drop list.

8. Shortage of juraid uniques. Fix? now you get 1 less silvery gem per juraid victory. What?

9. Wars are irrelevant and nothing is being done to fix them. Invasion removed when it was one of the trademark features of KO.

10. Manufacturing is nigh pointless when you can easily get hepa, super shells and krowaz from other sources.

11. Priests still get ap from off-hand.

12. Lack of unupgradable t1 t2 t3 t4 t5 t6 armors at +8.

13. No porutu krowaz. nevermind - never add this.

14. No pets.

15. Is there felankor or ultima in the server? or krowaz? Will they be used?

16. Gold bar still not in Deva Bird's drop list even though nobody does this event anymore. 3rd Juraid is literally dead.

17. Can't use any potions while casting a stealth spell - it cancels it.

* 18. Illusion does nothing, same with concentration. (they do affect the target's hit/dodge rates which are used)

19. Smoke screen does not blind friendly units (including self). That's official behavior.

20. Mages should not do DoT to mobs with fire novas.

21. Regular bowl bosses (with the exception of Bach and Duke) are completely pointless. People don't even bother killing them. Killing a single riote (silver bar) or Etaroth is more profitable than killing 20 Lupus, Lycaon, Barkkks, Barkirras, Sammas, Shaulas and Lesaths.

22. Following point #10, the addition of those weird monsters outside bowl does nothing. Nobody will bother crafting.

23. Server economy. Coins are almost worthless (400m = 1$). More money sinks needed?

Some feedback regarding the most important issues.

Regarding wars, some reward could be given for winning? Or for achieving top kills? Free red potions? AP boost for some days? Bonus NP gain? Bonus drop rate? Special currency dropping on CZ kills after war? To stop NTers from benefitting just disable NTing for how long the bonuses last. Could be some hours or a day or two.

Decrease respawn rate of cz bosses and add garges chests, krowaz chests or something like that to their drop list (and CS to lesath). How about implementing a super shell chest that drops a random exceptional part at +6? Right now those are a waste of code anyway because nobody uses the dark fragments at all. Could be rosetta chest too. People are overpricing krowaz8 by a lot these days.

Add Elf Belt, Mana Belt to the ladder points medal drops. These are the only 2 uniques that do not drop from these iirc. Only way to get elf belts in the game is to hunt Talos.

Give something to OBL's drop list or just remove them. They're annoying af.

Review the ice and stun rates again.

Take into account some of these issues have been there from release. Thanks in advance.

cp doesnt work to offten idk how u end up with this conclusion (with this draki pendants cp need to have even higher rate),also u can use pot while going on stelth and stelth is buged somehow i agree it fails but its not cos of potions.about warrs and invasion its a good thing they were removed cos its complete waste of time,guess u didnt play much on apexko this last few months.

cp doesnt work to offten idk how u end up with this conclusion (with this draki pendants cp need to have even higher rate),also u can use pot while going on stelth and stelth is buged somehow i agree it fails but its not cos of potions.about warrs and invasion its a good thing they were removed cos its complete waste of time,guess u didnt play much on apexko this last few months.

You think this way because priests and especially warriors feel unkillable. This is a problem of them being too OP, not the sin class being underpowered.

In official, crit doesn't work this much. I know this has been toned down but still.

Invasions / wars can be fixed. There never was a lack of people not invading, what was missing was the defending part. Some incentive could easily have fixed that, because there's nothing for defenders to gain other than the regular amount of NP.

reported #1 through #4 at least 10 times to anyone with a mod or admin tag. for some reason they don't want to fix those particular bugs.

5. i think cp actually procs less here

6. obl and many cz bowl mobs aggro if something gets attacked in their radius. came up on pk beta (~may 2015) still not fixed.

7. +1

8. +1

9. wars are and will be irrelevant cos there is no organized pk on apex. 1-2 good melee pts at best.

10. theres already an abundance of krowaz, dragon, hepa weps cos of high np gain each kill. making manifacturing more op would result in everyone having a +9 set.

11. i believe this was done to encourage int bps. doesn't hurt tbh.

12. +1

13. they really don't need any more mp bonus, already doing 800s with single and 1.5k with aoe dots.

14. don't need this with free genie, would only add up to #23 on your list.

15. they use them on boss events. ulti was always useless on apex with that drop table. krowaz zone works perfectly (i guess it's closed now), explained this on #10.

16. +1

17. also can't use anger or meat dumpling while potting

18. illusion works on sins

19. it used to blind anyone in the radius, idk if they changed it.

23. theres already coin sink in game (scrolls, true silvers, compounding, upgrading), theres just an abundance of money with all the afk genie farm.

also gonna add couple of the crucial ignored bugs. maybe making them public will work somehow

24. raum curse works on offhand

25. styx animation is longer than it should be

26. mage guards should not follow

27. priests should not get cancelled with;

-kurian dot

-mage dot

-mage pillar

-mage staff; it should cancel but only with 'r' component, not with the skill itself

-every melee attack

reporting this for the 13541325th time. this is why theres no melee pk on apex.

28. persisting bdw altar bugs

29. random skill fails (tp, party cure etc)

30. random slow animation on cures and debuffs

and many more that i forgot

10/10 topic

edit: add free nt already instead of having everyone on 1 nation all the time

BDW JR 100KC DROP

No.

@black

17 (No anger or meat while potting) is intended (for some reason).

25 styx animation is supposed to be like that (assuming you don't mean an additional slow bug that I don't know about)

10 then just remove the materials from drop lists. they're useless.

5 about cp idk if its less. but whatever ill take the L.

15 I meant about krowaz the boss not the zone.

Nerf warriors 2017

Azteks will suicide you or you will get the kill on a friendly target. If thats what you mean its working.

Tested magic shield in arena yesterday and it works good i think. For me in pk sometimes ur stunned alot, sometimes less. Imo stun is balanced good atm.

Cp underpowered imo!!

Obl/other mobs trigger need fix

Economy is shit atm

What u need pets for?

My clan did ultima when it was farm, not sure about felankor enabled.

I can pot while casting stealth.

Smoke screen blinded me past days quite often.

Illusion works as it should 100% sure.

Im on phone but this is my opinions and facts.

Azteks will suicide you or you will get the kill on a friendly target. If thats what you mean its working.

Tested magic shield in arena yesterday and it works good i think. For me in pk sometimes ur stunned alot, sometimes less. Imo stun is balanced good atm.

Cp underpowered imo!!

Obl/other mobs trigger need fix

Economy is shit atm

What u need pets for?

My clan did ultima when it was farm, not sure about felankor enabled.

I can pot while casting stealth.

Smoke screen blinded me past days quite often.

Illusion works as it should 100% sure.

Im on phone but this is my opinions and facts.

Well, unfortunately you're wrong or can't read.

-Aztec does not suicide you (Henkan has defeated henkan). It gives the kill to the mage.

-Magic shield is most certainly not working as it should. What's the average resistance that a warrior or priest have? Because they're immune to cc.

-I said smoke screen should also blind yourself (the caster) and allies because that's official behavior.

Well, unfortunately you're wrong or can't read.

-Aztec does not suicide you (Henkan has defeated henkan). It gives the kill to the mage.

-Magic shield is most certainly not working as it should. What's the average resistance that a warrior or priest have? Because they're immune to cc.

-I said smoke screen should also blind yourself (the caster) and allies because that's official behavior.

-Well when it comes to magic shield i'm sure it works perfectly fine, i mean it's a 30 second skill so you can't expect to have crazy res for a long time like priest/ warriors do, maybe they could increase how long the skills lasts.

-also the thing with the aztec are you towning or being moved away from the mages staff range when it goes off on you? because if the curse goes off and you are still in his attack range he can actually get the kill from a last second staff attack ( if you this is not the case then definitely needs to be fixed asap ).

-Also i never used smoke screen on official, but why would it blind the caster aswell, kind of pointless for it to blind the person using it to evade others, i don't think it's too much of an issue as it is now because it does blind the enemy in the certain radius as it should, i would think you wouldn't want your skill crippling you aswell.

No.

@black

17 (No anger or meat while potting) is intended (for some reason).

25 styx animation is supposed to be like that (assuming you don't mean an additional slow bug that I don't know about)

10 then just remove the materials from drop lists. they're useless.

5 about cp idk if its less. but whatever ill take the L.

15 I meant about krowaz the boss not the zone.

Nerf warriors 2017

i meant that it wasn't comboable, you had to wait for the full styx animation for it to go off.

about cp on apex big skills crit so less, bloody beast almost always crits so it just works differently i guess.

aztec curse is broken here, healing skills and pots do their regular damage (minor 60hp, pots 720hp, 10k heal 10k hp etc) instead of each of them doing 2000 damage. also if you get healed by someone in your pt, he gets the kill and you don't lose np but if you kill yourself by potting, minoring opposing mage gets the kill and the nps.

about stun; i was getting stunned 1/2 without ms and 1/3 with it (~220 lr) which is understandable if thats what they want the rate to be but aesteris told us the stun rate is set to 8% max like on usko. it applies to every class btw not just rogue, resistances work fine it's just that the rate is too high for 72 blade 75 armor and light shot.

ps: didn't play for 2 months so idk if they are fixed by now

#BuffKurians

What's the average resistance for a warrior? They use draki, iron belt, opals, rocs and krowaz. Plus the passive resistances I don't think they have more than 180 FR, 150 GR, 150 LR. Yet I never slow them or stun them with arrows (read: Not even once). This is with off-hand shield off.

Yet, a rogue with over 200 resistances always gets slowed or stunned lol from mage staff, static impact, stun cloud, ice and light arrows, scream, etc. Something is not right. I'm not saying buff the duration of MS. Just check what's going on.

I have recently returned too, haven't played for like 3 months or more lol.

about 170 with lr pots

idk really stun rate felt so high on every class i played, on warrior those rates were the same against lr mages. also 72 blade can chain stun you no matter what so you just sit there and wait to die. scream procs a lot too (1/5 - 1/10 here against 1/100 in official). 

75 armor almost always got me stunned (as sin on ms) so i stopped attacking them at some point lol.

spammed aesteris, twostars, shoutbox about 3 months for them to fix it so gl.

Aztec gold is OP on paper. Idk how it works nowadays, but last I remember it used to make any source of healing get turned into incoming damage for 2k. It was balanced because while it usually resulted in an instant death (especially for rogues), it counted as a suicide or teamkill (no NP loss). So it was more of a nuisance / effect to take someone out of the fight temporarily.

Wish someone could test officially. I did not get any insight regarding that from my time in steamko.