Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Battle Priests

Nomatic

Wouldn't it be nice if BP was an actual playable class in this server? It's almost impossible to make a good BP. Paper is worthless when everybody has +2/3 Uniques, and the FP/Chitin drop rate is ridiculous. I spent about 3 hours farming DTC/DTS and got around 2 pieces of priest FP. That's insane, and utterly retarded. Not to mention i'm gonnna have to upgrade those parts to +8 it's insane that you expect people to do that on a private server.

Add FP/Chitin to the Gear exchange and make it fair for us.  

@Alpha I wasn't talking about a paper BP. I know that wouldn't be viable. A BP with FP +8/9 would be viable tho. 

The STR calculation is different than on older servers including the unique and weapon gap is smaller than it could be on fresh servers.

I'm not trying to force in INT BP to you, but it would be good if you tryed it out because you would see it's actually good (better) .

@Alpha I wasn't talking about a paper BP. I know that wouldn't be viable. A BP with FP +8/9 would be viable tho. 

Not even close to be viable.

FP / chitin build suck ballz. Why would u even choose that when you have +8 free rosetta available (which gives the exact same stats as krowaz set, the set bonus is the exactly same aswell, only diff compared to krowaz is that the whole set overall has 50 def less than the krowaz).

You only need like 20-30 INT stats more max to wear a +8 rosetta set compared to a +8 chitin / FP set. So basicly you are losing 20-30 STR or HP stats (putting that to INT instead) but gaining: an extra ~100-150 DEF, 500 HP, 400 MP, 10 STR, 10 health, 15 INT stats Bonus (as well as 10-10 glacier and lightning resist)  .   As you can see it's entirely pointless to choose either FP or Chitin build.

Rather go for STR or HP rosetta armors with str build. But don't expect gg dmg and u won't be viable at all (same apply to any kind of STR priest). As Alpha mentioned it just calculate things totally diff nowadays dmg wise at the new KO as they used to be 4-5 years ago. My brother (Edrad) is a BP freak, so believe me, we / mostly him, tested everything (build, skill, item wise)u possibly can as a priest, even tried fully str priest with Chaos wirinom 11, full +2 / +3 ( Str as well as tankie) uniques etc, not even those kinda items makes it worth to play an STR priest , let alone anything worse than that. It just doesn't work anymore in newer versions.

The best option by far is to be full tanky stat wise (190 int and 108 str or so [whatever requires to wear the best armors u have, krowaz or rosetta], rest HP stats), get a fully tanky gear so u can play full support if the situation requires it (while being in big party etc), get an INT +8 rosetta set , and possibly some INT accs aswell for the BP time and u will do fine enough dmg wise and tanking wise aswell.

-As for weapons dual holy animor 11 [it gives MP revovery, like 50 extra def, gg hp bonus, decent ap and FUCKING REPEL DMG ] (or +8 if u can't afford the 11). Against everything except mages it works flawlessly (They hit ya for 1000 and u repel them back ~350 right away while standing stil just cuz u are wearing 2x holy animor and then u didn't even hit them yourself yet). Like that you can beat most of the attackers in 1v1 w/o duff and heals too easily.

Against mages it worth to get a leonar 11 too. Higher AP, more resist, and repel aint work against mage dmgs. But it's just some extra stuff you will beat them with holy animors too anyway.

And that't it. There is simply nothing better than this build for priests in nowaday's "modern KO" (idk if it's a thing but let's call it that way :D).

So ye long story short get a fully support priest equipment with fully support stats, dual holy animor (obviously have a gab 7 or better too as a shield) and some extra int stuffs (armors and accs) for BP times when u wanna hit high and you are good to go. No STR priest comes close to this build at these versions.

Sorry for the long post, have fun.

(You can get ~4000 AP either way, being fully STR priest or fully support priest with int stuffs on. The diff is that as an STR priest no matter what u do, you won't be tanky at all,  while as an int priest you can simply put back the tanky gear  and tank as good as any full tanky priest can when needed, then again back to int stuffs and attack as well as a fully attacker can.   [You will hit abit less with the int priest tho despite having the same AP as the STR one, due to using 2x weapons and weapon defs affect you more, but the holy animor's 36% repel turning things into int BP's favor by far in the end] 

Having 255 int stat is pointless and useless too, aint nobody uses that. 190 INT or whatever needed for the krowaz set +8 / 9 is more than enough.

For farming purpose you can go for 255 INT, but as for PK it aint worth it, since your dmgs will be reduced anyway due to using 2x weapons ---> hence why anti defs on iron set, shields etc will be applied to your dmg twice.

Having 255 int stat is pointless and useless too, aint nobody uses that. 190 INT or whatever needed for the krowaz set +8 / 9 is more than enough.

For farming purpose you can go for 255 INT, but as for PK it aint worth it, since your dmgs will be reduced anyway due to using 2x weapons ---> hence why anti defs on iron set, shields etc will be applied to your dmg twice.

well ill disagree with u in this case, 255 INT its pretty cool for lot of reason and if u looking for alot of AP on ur BP then trust me u have to do 255INT special in this server where no1 will fight u alone so u have to wear shield and mace often.

personally ive played for so long as 255 int priest switching accessories /set int for attack and hp for tank and its pretty cool.

anyways whatever ur choise will be, trust me ,not worth it  play as BP ..i tried my self with everything and the dmg wil u make on ur oppenest wil be just reasonable not enough compared to the rest classes.