Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

About the recent ban and some more

BroOk

not every one knows there was some ban the last past days because some players were taking profit from some bug drops as far i heard.

assuming it was possibe to do, i cant really undertand how those mentaly idiots were taking drops w/o report it, to me they expect the permanent ban, but in this context where server is getting low players compared to before u guys have to be carefulll when u ban someone.

so i was wondering why u guys dont give 1 more chance  those players banned? at least u could unban their accounts and deleted all their items or most of their items ... perhaps they will not return to play here or they will? you never know. but as far i know the unfair players will back to play and they will try to find another bug to use which can be positive at least there will be some1 who find the bugs into server.

- is there any topic about all those small bosses in ronark land which respawn behind human/orc base ?? like keecon, smildon,bones etc which drop materials krowaz and curse weapons? .

im not sure newcomers know theres a easy way to get items on cz w/o get raiding bcs they farm bus or something else.

Patch notes said : Mini bosses added around Ronark Land (Possible loot : Silver Bar, Krowaz Materials, Krowaz armor/weapons +3, Krowaz armor/weapons +6)

- About battle priest, most of people in this server use bps to farm bcs their dmg and ap is pretty good but compared to other class they are not so equal in PK. can u do something to make them more able to PK.

iyi idea.

It's not the first time developer made mistakes at new patches and new feature, i think Apex KO team take a part of responsibility. You should test it more before update new patches, if theres anyone gain items from the bug, they should only get deleted item.

We appreciate your comments&opinions, as long as we can read those without being insulted make sure we will spend attention and time on it.

​At this time i do not have an answer on some of the questions/opinions.

​There is no map for the spawn spots of the new mobs in CZ, we expect everyone to find out for themselfs. All i can say is they spawn around bowl, not inside it.

​I am thinking about ways to improve pk effectivity of BP's but i'm not sure how we could improve the fun for bp's. I'm not sure if there is any way to improve it to be honest so i would love to see some tips or idea's on this.

not every one knows there was some ban the last past days because some players were taking profit from some bug drops as far i heard.

assuming it was possibe to do, i cant really undertand how those mentaly idiots were taking drops w/o report it, to me they expect the permanent ban, but in this context where server is getting low players compared to before u guys have to be carefulll when u ban someone.

so i was wondering why u guys dont give 1 more chance  those players banned? at least u could unban their accounts and deleted all their items or most of their items ... perhaps they will not return to play here or they will? you never know. but as far i know the unfair players will back to play and they will try to find another bug to use which can be positive at least there will be some1 who find the bugs into server.

- is there any topic about all those small bosses in ronark land which respawn behind human/orc base ?? like keecon, smildon,bones etc which drop materials krowaz and curse weapons? .

im not sure newcomers know theres a easy way to get items on cz w/o get raiding bcs they farm bus or something else.

Patch notes said : Mini bosses added around Ronark Land (Possible loot : Silver Bar, Krowaz Materials, Krowaz armor/weapons +3, Krowaz armor/weapons +6)

- About battle priest, most of people in this server use bps to farm bcs their dmg and ap is pretty good but compared to other class they are not so equal in PK. can u do something to make them more able to PK.

iyi idea.

Iyi idea np

they are absolutely brainless for banning the players for that. They banned players because of the ADMINS fault hahahahha wtf that is a joke. If a good loot comes up who would not loot it? thats stupid

Abusing it for so many time gives you an unfair advantage which will result in a ban. Doesnt matter who's fault. If you were to send it to the admins right away then sure the ban would have been idiotic and admins would be the ones to blame for that. Let me explain to you more deeply. There is a house which has no locks but that house doesnt blong to you neither the items you could steal from it. Now would you just go in and steal everything and say ''stupid owner left it open hehe''. If the answer is yes you shoudnt simply cry when the cops come to fuck your ass mate. 

Also still is funny to see Brook failing to understand how to build and play an int bp since beta. Ayy lmao.

Me and Hooligan and IMYANN and BlackTiger played this server after 1 month left 

we didint know any thing for bug abuse

if we know this we ll never played at thim for real accaounts maybe make fake accaounts for get items and trading for real char for get money and play

we not stupit for make this wrong

bandking in moradon we think he in with patch and at emc and cz

pls try to help us

we need back to play but we need the accaounts

we ll becerful again

thx BrOOk and KSER and all

I'm deeply IN for unbanning those players.

As far as I know about programming and that kind of stuff, it is not a glitch, it is a mistake that was made by the Administrator/Developper that should of been easily noticable.

However, the fact that some of them ''Abused'' it a whole lot of times is, indeed, a stupid thing to do. But on the other hand, someone who killed one of those monsters only once should not get a permanent ban, that is quite a stupid reason to ban someone, since basicly, he did not abused it.

And so on, if that unban would happen, all those looted items should be deleted.

By the way, think about the server's fate. I've seen players on KO4Life that was telling the server was comming back to life, and that several clans have came back, but as far as I've seen in game, everyone are telling that the server is dead due to that massive ban..

Just think about it..

Regards,

Frank

throwing this in here:

"Wow srsly you banned Chris and hes the one that stayed when everyone left lmao. Btw,you banned him for abusing a bug that was generaly your own fault,but when the turkeys used TBL for a long time,all you did was gave them 3 days ban,even tho they striped the chars and moved the items on other chars,continued to play. I know you dont like Chris but thats not how to behave,thats why people dont like the general managment that you guys have."

thats what SweetAmber thinks of this bs

I'm deeply IN for unbanning those players.

As far as I know about programming and that kind of stuff, it is not a glitch, it is a mistake that was made by the Administrator/Developper that should of been easily noticable.

However, the fact that some of them ''Abused'' it a whole lot of times is, indeed, a stupid thing to do. But on the other hand, someone who killed one of those monsters only once should not get a permanent ban, that is quite a stupid reason to ban someone, since basicly, he did not abused it.

And so on, if that unban would happen, all those looted items should be deleted.

By the way, think about the server's fate. I've seen players on KO4Life that was telling the server was comming back to life, and that several clans have came back, but as far as I've seen in game, everyone are telling that the server is dead due to that massive ban..

Just think about it..

Regards,

Frank

Hi Frank, thank you for sharing your opinion on this mather.

​I just want to clear out that this ban was only for about 6 users in total.

throwing this in here:

"Wow srsly you banned Chris and hes the one that stayed when everyone left lmao. Btw,you banned him for abusing a bug that was generaly your own fault,but when the turkeys used TBL for a long time,all you did was gave them 3 days ban,even tho they striped the chars and moved the items on other chars,continued to play. I know you dont like Chris but thats not how to behave,thats why people dont like the general managment that you guys have."

thats what SweetAmber thinks of this bs

Chris should have been banned way before this, he already got many second changes and this was his last chance which he clearly messed up. Chris has shown us over and over again that he can not play this game in a fair way. If he does not bug abuse, he will either use Multi client or anything else to give him an advantage on other players. To be honest, i don`t think anyone else got more second chances than Chris did so defending him like this shows me that you guys either have no idea who Chris is and what he did before or you just like people that cheat...

Hi Frank, thank you for sharing your opinion on this mather.

​I just want to clear out that this ban was only for about 6 users in total.

Chris should have been banned way before this, he already got many second changes and this was his last chance which he clearly messed up. Chris has shown us over and over again that he can not play this game in a fair way. If he does not bug abuse, he will either use Multi client or anything else to give him an advantage on other players. To be honest, i don`t think anyone else got more second chances than Chris did so defending him like this shows me that you guys either have no idea who Chris is and what he did before or you just like people that cheat...

ppl that cheated didn't get perma banned

really if you can't manage a server in a fair way, then just ban everyone

like alot of ppl are using multi client, cursing ppl, EVEN USING TBL

and did not get perma banned like chris did, please just get common sense and unban everyone that got in this pile of shit

So what is your suggestion?

​Keep warning them and allow them to cheat? Wow, that would be a great way to manage a server.

like alot of ppl are using multi client, cursing ppl, EVEN USING TBL

and did not get perma banned like chris did, please just get common sense and unban everyone that got in this pile of shit

I'll end this here and now, when all of you were quitting he wanted to quit also, i've talked with him at that point and did my best to calm him down.

Nevertheless he used plenty of abusive language which i tolerated but at that point i've told Aesteris that's his last chance to make it good. (If ANYTHING else does happen he'll be banned)

Next time i suggest to not defend people who have plenty of shit on their head. :)

So what is your suggestion?

​Keep warning them and allow them to cheat? Wow, that would be a great way to manage a server.

maybe punish correct ?

and don't give perma bans cause you don't like the guy?

cause thats clearly what happend here

he talks trash, doesn't get muted?

a guy Uses TBL 3day ban...

really this way you guys handle stuff like this is the reason ppl leave

maybe punish correct ?

and don't give perma bans cause you don't like the guy?

cause thats clearly what happend here

he talks trash, doesn't get muted?

a guy Uses TBL 3day ban...

really this way you guys handle stuff like this is the reason ppl leave

I'll make it easier for you, ok?

He multicliented - i let him go.

While i was doing a background check there was either a macro or some sort of koxp running in the background - i let him go.

He used abusive language towards the administration (me) - i let him go.

People don't leave because of this, we've got plenty of users on our Facebook page who are asking for a new server, yet we're here

working on this one to make it last as long as possible. (They left because of new servers and our own getting older)

I'll make it easier for you, ok?

He multicliented - i let him go.

While i was doing a background check there was either a macro or some sort of koxp running in the background - i let him go.

He used abusive language towards the administration (me) - i let him go.

People don't leave because of this, we've got plenty of users on our Facebook page who are asking for a new server, yet we're here

working on this one to make it last as long as possible. (They left because of new servers and our own getting older)

multiclient- alot of ppl use it here

he doesn't have koxp 300% sure so if you wanna ban ppl with macro, go ahead

cannot say anything about the language as you say. should of just muted him instantly

multiclient- alot of ppl use it here

he doesn't have koxp 300% sure so if you wanna ban ppl with macro, go ahead

cannot say anything about the language as you say. should of just muted him instantly

He used it excessively.

One more interesting thing i should let the people that are protecting him know is that, i've had

a talk with him after the ban, he had the chance to let me know his part of the story yet once i've told what happened to Aesteris,

i quickly got to know that he lied to me.

I hope you understand we don't ban people for nothing, there is no reason to take players out of the game if they're good with us.

(ScreameR will also be unbanned, but since his account was connected in all of this we had to take that one out also)

Just to be clear the topic was maked to talk in general about the last players has  been banned , i dont care if chris or any other random was banned also for me in different context if u use any illegal program or u take profit from bugs like a mentaly retard u expect more then a ban forever. anyways the server is going good even like this, i just wanted to say stay carefulll when u ban too many ppl im not sure u guys can afford it.

ps: any idea to improve bps?? :D you know as some1 said on topic still i cant undertand how to gear bp (funny randoms..)