Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Suggestions for the server

Zaikooo

Hey guys,

I just returned to the server and i saw it needs some chances in my opinion :

-Make estlant bosses more interessting (most servers eslant getting checked by 80 % of the players here like 5 % because its not worth it to go check it)

-The next release you bring make it harder , because its way to easy to get geared.

-Make nation transfer free because solo players can make the difference (it will be less unbalanced)

Few idea's on my opinion that can be better.

Because it is only pk , it has to be more then that.

Greetings,

Zaikooo

• Administrators

Hey guys,

I just returned to the server and i saw it needs some chances in my opinion :

-Make estlant bosses more interessting (most servers eslant getting checked by 80 % of the players here like 5 % because its not worth it to go check it)

-The next release you bring make it harder , because its way to easy to get geared.

-Make nation transfer free because solo players can make the difference (it will be less unbalanced)

Few idea's on my opinion that can be better.

Because it is only pk , it has to be more then that.

Greetings,

Zaikooo

Thank you for the suggestions;

- Make Eslant bosses more interesting, any suggestions as to how to make them more interesting? If it's too interesting, new players won't get the chance to find them as the currently dominating clans will also dominate the spawns and drops, if it's not interesting enough we didn't make any progress

- "The next release" here I assume means a new server; Something which is not on our horizon at this moment

- Free Nation Transfer, in my opinion, is a bad solution to the problem; Why would these solo players help out the balance if it does not benefit them - more resistance in Ronark Land means more competition for bosses, effectively reducing the rate at which they can advance their gear. Instead, we could look at invisible boosts to one nation (say, as official does with war bonuses; Looking at the past 11 wars, increasing damage by 10% for the losing nation per successive war lost, up to 100% - something similar with numbers in Ronark Land may be incentive enough for players to keep it balanced themselves)

Welcome back ^_^ 

aesteris what about to boost int priest abit theres leterary no bps in server :s

Compared to USKO we already boosted those. :/

Difference might be that here pretty much everyone has high tier gear and on official the gap between users is bigger.

Oh come on look at the gear cap on all these players. I mean you can still kill  2 warriors 3 warriors even coming at you pretty easy if no priest with int bp but dont expect to just charge in to half a party and take them all down. That being said you can very well pull of an int bp as a side db caster and 3 rd priest in the party. You can still do a decent amount of damage. Whats the malice damage to a warrior with int bp it shoudnt be lower than 1100 smth. 

Indeed alpha thats a reason bcs no1 plays anymore bp around here :/ u should try to boost alittle bit helis skill at least give a chance to try

how exactly is your bp stated majority int?, why not use the old bp style of enough int for armor( since you're most likely in krowaz with hp bonus, grab 2x rosetts 8 with str bonus for the extra dmg if you need it ), enough str for the main 2 handed weapon you use,( personally hb +11 worked best ) and have a leonar and gabs for when you are getting tanked( this should be obvious to people ), i did it just a month ago and it worked fine for me, just most players don't understand that you need to learn how to swap out your items fast for each situation you face, it's not that bp needs a boost with anything, it's that people hear about the int giving ap thing and think int bps should only use dual hammers that give int bonus and uniques that give int bonus, probably we should call the bp that uses int for it's armor and str for a 2 handed weapon something different so people will know.

That semi str- int build with 2handed weapon is suxy. Low hp, low def , the AP is suxy too. Dual wield with int is all u need. With dual holy animor 11 (36 repel dmg ---> some1 spike ya for 1k, you dmg him 360 right away w/o doing a thing) You can be a fully tanky priest with hp set (enough int stat to wear armors, rest for hp) and still deal gg dmgs as well as being hella tanky. Combine that with a +8 INT set, int accs and leonar 11 [for times when no1 attacks ya) and u are good to go. Anyway moral of the story, ppl are underestimating holy animors. 36 repel is hella high, ur enemies ll basicly kill themselves and u don't have to sacrifice anything, u can remain full tanky.

That semi str- int build with 2handed weapon is suxy. Low hp, low def , the AP is suxy too. Dual wield with int is all u need. With dual holy animor 11 (36 repel dmg ---> some1 spike ya for 1k, you dmg him 360 right away w/o doing a thing) You can be a fully tanky priest with hp set (enough int stat to wear armors, rest for hp) and still deal gg dmgs as well as being hella tanky. Combine that with a +8 INT set, int accs and leonar 11 [for times when no1 attacks ya) and u are good to go. Anyway moral of the story, ppl are underestimating holy animors. 36 repel is hella high, ur enemies ll basicly kill themselves and u don't have to sacrifice anything, u can remain full tanky.

Can you just stop teaching people? For f%*!s sake....

:ph34r:

Whats your malice damage to a good geared sin and a warrior if i may ask? Dual wield and one hammer/shield.