Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

ApexKO Cartel CSW/PK #9

SacrificeProductions

You cry about bugged crystal but it was not problem for ur clan for last weeks and first 50 min of csw when you killed it 30 times in rowbut when they took it you say its full bugs.

Grats for u Andrew you and ur clan is one big shit

nice wpierdol btw

retard

You cry about bugged crystal but it was not problem for ur clan for last weeks and first 50 min of csw when you killed it 30 times in rowbut when they took it you say its full bugs.

Grats for u Andrew you and ur clan is one big shit

crying? lol are you an idiot, i reported it before even when we took it multiple times, but oh i'm sorry do all my reports need to be in the shoutbox for you?, your a complete idiot, i reported it to foxtrot even when i noticed it as my first csw as mage, but you obviously don't know anything about coding to know that a complete fix for it will take time, gms knew about the crystal thing, it's getting fixed, cool rebellion won castle for what 10gbs and a symbol above their head?, we made 50k+ nps, which is the most reason i bother to go to csw, is cause the np gain from retards with their heads cut off like you don't know how to watch your surroundings.