Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

About Lupin

KSER

Something about lupin:

- Atm, if you are dead at the time lupin on and respawn the lupin icon disappear.

- If you dont have lupin and a sin near you, you can still press Z on far target. 

the icon dissapearing is normal, but the skill is still in effect( if your in a pt ) so example you and i are both rogues in a pt, you cast lupin so we both have it on our buff status bar, but you die, lupin effect is still on just the icon has dissapeared from your buff status bar, while it is still in effect and showing on mine. So even though you don't see the icon if there is a stealthed rogue near you, you would still be able to z onto them, but if we both died the lupin effect would be taken from both of us.

You dont get the point, the #1 and #2 is two difference case.

#1  Atm, if you are dead at the time lupin on and respawn the lupin icon disappear.

I know lupin is still on, it's just i cant see the lup icon, and that make its hard a bit for me to know when lup end to reuse it (not a big deal though)

#2  If you dont have lupin and a sin near you, you can still press Z on far target. This is not relate to the #1, in usko if i dont have lupin and theres a sin stealth and stand between me and example a cardinal, then i will be unable to press Z to select cardinal. Get my point?