Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

PurpleFuzzyUnicorns Melee Clan

xHomiee

Hello apex players, we have a clan PurpleFuzzyUnicorns we were once a big clan but most of us quit to go to another game , but me and a couple of friends stayed and we are

looking for some new english speaking melees and priests that use teamspeak 3 . We don't look at what gear you are playing with , we need skilled players that always follow the

commander and respects other fellow clan members and don't cause any drama in the clan !

If you are interested you could send me a pm right here or you could pm me (GuardOfGRUMPY) in game or the other clan leader (Vapor)(NecessaryEvil).

Rules To Join Clan :

1-English Speaking!

2-Have TeamSpeak 3

3-Respect other members

4-Following The Commander

5-Always be in teamspeak 3 if you want a really good party in CSW / War / Cz ... ETC..

6-Willing to help other clan members to gear up / farming

7-Always be active

8-If you are offline for more than 5-6 days and you haven't informed the leader you will be kicked out of the clan .

Thank you , hope we get some good melees !

get a nickname for yourself  btw sometimes you should leave this game cos your braindead

ca5c660b54fde975c26f1ddac9b3f4a2.png

watch more warrior pk videos maybe you will learn something and maybe latroupe will add you in main party  :D  :D 

af2aeb95ce75557fcf820fba3c772497.png

:ASD:ASD:ADSD i can use F9Devil name cuz im still 100% better than all ur kebabs from ur clan retard :DSA:DAS::DAS:AS:D:ASD:AS:D:

Nice relog b4 vs 

nice hp scroll bug

nice macro

nice tblers in clan

Im talking about  stolen nickname  your answer  'cuz im still 100% better than all ur kebabs from ur clan retard'   what is it point about my question ? Fuck your nickname i dont care,  just dont stole others nickname retarded you can find a new one ,  you stupid 

5V8EJ5.png

also ty stolen his signature btw 

Im talking about stolen nickname your answer 'cuz im still 100% better than all ur kebabs from ur clan retard' what is it point about my question ? Fuck your nickname i dont care, just dont stole others nickname retarded you can find a new one , you stupid

5V8EJ5.png

also ty stolen his signature btw

And u think u are the first one who use LostControlname? :D

And stole signature? xddd

Tell me how u retard

And u think u are the first one who use LostControlname? :D

And stole signature? xddd

Tell me how u retard

yes i've never seen before, maybe someone using in other pvps or usko  but i didnt see its simple nickname i dont need to stolen users nickname 

i mean looking like same cant see you idiot ? Not completly same anyway 

P.S everyknow knows you are the most retarded guy in this forum,   bb i have spent enough time for you kiddo