Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

np

ImmortalOne

i know u are retarded and still mad cuz i raped ur noob sin with 6.5k hp left but he has hepa raptor 212 ap set krowaz and iron set +1 against my rosetta set and iron set 0 np loser

you know krowaz and rosetta have only a 50 ac difference right?, and even with iron set +1 it means nothing xd, and me mad? lol you are so upset cause i comment on your post with sarcasm.

u mad cuz yok macro?

Mad ?? Why ,  even i wasnt on warrior ? When you lost from  by aziz or whoever  you crying about macro or other bullshits so i dont give a fuck you know ? I have seen your lost many times ,  all the time you finding a excuse cos you are the best loser in apex no clan , no friend expect 1 2 idiots yok real life also when i log in game i see you in arena and you saying to users  'come 1v1 , dont cry , macro,bla bla bla ' so you know nobody cares you , keep going upload more videos upload more SS try to proove yourself :D  You can play warrior  ,  maybe someone will give a prize to you  

maybe you should check these out  :) 

nEdkOM.jpgznZgJ7.jpgoE52O9.jpgVEOADB.jpg

P.S when apex very crowded i mean 1 2 month ago where have you been why we didnt see you in polemics or vses  ? you didnt  even tell to anyone your nickname in game ? Why ? I think you were scaring anything ?

hey maybe we ask biggrumpy about some vs?

ur lostdog had to relog b4 every vs

when his hp was 10% in 1 sec jump to 40%

i dont know what it was and i dont care because u are piece of shit and suck warrior

and if u want i can upload all video and ss and post it here to show u how many time ur dog lost in vs with me

cya kebabler

when his hp was 10% in 1 sec jump to 40%

i dont know what it was and i dont care because u are piece of shit and suck warrior

cya kebabler

didnt you read  that on my post  ? When you lost from  by aziz or whoever  you crying about macro or other bullshits so i dont give a fuck you know ? I have seen your lost many times ,  all the time you finding excuse  ?? 

whatever aziz killed you 2x time without relog btw ? he told you why he dced 

P.S you saying about me sucks on warrior  ? i didnt even vs with you ? i understanding , you are so mad   ;) 

didnt you read  that on my post  ? When you lost from  by aziz or whoever  you crying about macro or other bullshits so i dont give a fuck you know ? I have seen your lost many times ,  all the time you finding excuse  ?? whatever aziz killed you 2x time without relog btw ? he told you why he dced 

P.S you saying about me sucks on warrior  ? i didnt even vs with you ? i understanding , you are so mad   ;) 

Hey kebab but i didnt lose hello