Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

New event suggestions.

KSER

I've had same suggestion to aesteris. The draki portal should be in cz bowl (better if it appear randomly in bowl or each side need to break it to enter like bifrost). We don't have enough players to spread out into 3 zones (cz,luff and emc). 

And chaos maps, of course, a useless event. 

• Administrators

Tp gate should be in cz to be more active in bowl :P

Unique items like DV, DOL from chest should be +8, i dont think people will upgrade a +0 DV :D

Chaos map should be deleteable or it should be another items as reward for daily quest.

The location of the TP gate will have no influence over people going to the event, it takes what? An extra minute at most (perhaps more, with added frustration in case your nation is being overwhelmed / base camped) to get to bowl and inside the event. The problem lies with everyone getting entries to Draki's. We'll be changing that this Friday to have additional requirements to prevent players from simply creating new accounts over and over :)

The unique items can be looked in to, though perhaps not at (+8), their rate seems too high to warrant dropping them at that (+).

Chaos map is something we're looking into making destroyable as well :)

The unique items can be looked in to, though perhaps not at (+8), their rate seems too high to warrant dropping them at that (+).

Atleast make it at +7 so we can reverse and burn :D

I forgot one more thing, all the box should have coins, just to know which box i looted, its will be easier to loot the box.