Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Bumbox and GypsyReapers aka Addicted

ImmortalOne

hmmm  nice.. wery interesting, btw did even my warrior attack you ? And correct yourself, you called for the vs ^^ , just look at the range of my warrior, if that vs started -_-, i knew there gonna be a post, was waiting for it.

ur warrior descented on u and tried to block me so ye look at range

i don't think the vs even started, 2nd you need to speak the truth that you called for the vs and check.

P.S Waiting for the video if the vs started.

hahahaha

what a fucking liar xd

u drop subside, ur warrior atack us and vs not started?

now u need video?

that why i wanted vs with gm near us because i knew u are fucking liar and scammer

scammer? ahm, i droped subside  i was checking the delay, and after subside i know to drop torments and dbuff you, if the was started, i would have tried to heal my self atleast, not that after subside i use ''C''.

and what you mean by warrior attack 'Us'. i don't see in the SS if my warrior gave any damage to you. :(

you wanted to do it with gm.? and as if i disagreed with that ?

scammer? ahm, i droped subside  i was checking the delay, and after subside i know to drop torments and dbuff you, if the was started, i would have tried to heal my self atleast, not that after subside i use ''C''.

and what you mean by warrior attack 'Us'. i don't see in the SS if my warrior gave any damage to you. :(

you wanted to do it with gm.? and as if i disagreed with that ?

yes u disagreed when i ask for how much we vsing and i told u i want vs with gm u started troll "15k" "no 20k" when u never seen that much kc.

u tried heal 2-3 time but i casted u and when u had 10%hp u used "c"

fcking liar gtfo i dont care about 2k kc i just want show how poor u are

yes u disagreed when i ask for how much we vsing and i told u i want vs with gm u started troll "15k" "no 20k" when u never seen that much kc.

u tried heal 2-3 time but i casted u and when u had 10%hp u used "c"

fcking liar gtfo i dont care about 2k kc i just want show how poor u are

By this post and your reply, i now know very well that your such retard kid, w/o brain, a liar ofc. So if you say i am lying.

give me the proof where i disagreed when you said your calling GM, and as if your father came to accept the 2k kc versus? And went to cz? the place you called?

If the vs started give the proof of it , that the vs has started,a video where the vs was going on or not, i will throw the kc on your face,

P.S Your not grown yet.

give ss about every single word u said? xd

what a braindead liar omg

i know this is ur clan style but i dont care u all are noobs for me and u'll never come vs me for real u can just dream and spam on shoutbox or ingame 

same when ur big mouth clannie called me for 2vs2 and u came with full party and mage tp u out of fight when u die and ur warrior descent away on other party member.

7cwxckdzvpxb.jpg

PS. we was not even on ts

you are suck and go dream as always