Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Warrior's Aoe Skill

Smack

Best bullshit update knight online, Warrior AOE Hard damages update.

Warrior

TANK! 

(Best)ATTACKER!

AOE Damage (NO Cooldown) and 2k damages. :D this fxcking bullshit. Mage meteor 1.5k max damage and 2second meteor use, Warrior aoe 0 cooldown attack and 2k damage and 2x fast damage :D 

Warrior = TBL Mage AOE = Berserker AOE (BULLSHIT) 

This server Private server (players suggestions database) this need change :) after minimum 8-9 mage clan join the server :) but melee server now :)

nvm. have a nice day

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is new version of ko and u have luck range and dmg is not even close to official server so stop cry.

You can go myko if u wont aoe skill on warrior

Hahah you are crying cuz you Warrior

40pOap.png

this private server if u want new version ko ? go playing original knight online

Hahah you are crying cuz you Warrior

40pOap.png

this private server if u want new version ko ? go playing original knight online

the server also gets its damages and everything based off of what it would be on knight online with all of the same items, so?, but hey i can agree lower the aoe dmg, but make mages have to play with 2 priest like they do in official.

On official u need 2-3 pt mages (on old server with +9/10 +3)

i know you do, warriors have had the aoe skill and dmg this whole time( they only changed the range and then put it back to what they had it set to ), but as soon as mage dmg got corrected so they weren't destroying everyone so easily cause of the dmg being multiplied not added suddenly the aoe skill has become an issue for them.

hey guess what

nice sig

very ty

nice draki s.s.s pendant

Mages don't play with 2 priests in official.

they actually do, maybe on newer servers they don't cause they do high dmg cause no one has any real resist at first, but on an established server where people are geared they do.

example of what i mean, all the mages on ares are geared to the teeth full gear( mind you that it's so easy to get full items there atleast now )

they actually do, maybe on newer servers they don't cause they do high dmg cause no one has any real resist at first, but on an established server where people are geared they do.

example of what i mean, all the mages on ares are geared to the teeth full +10/3( mind you that it's so easy to get full items there atleast now )

hahah noob clan :D , behind novas enemy 2-3 dead? so ? 

and where is this clan? i can't see server on now?

hahah noob clan :D , behind novas enemy 2-3 dead? so ? 

and where is this clan? i can't see server on now?

well if you actually looked at the video title, they are on ares, you know the official knight online.where it's the new version of ko that you can't seem to handle. They are noob how? cause they aren't 7 mages 1 priest making 100+ kills every single minute?, your complaining about aoe dmg cause now melees can kill you instead of having to just sit and watch mages make all of the nps while they wait to you all leave cz to pk.

So yea i do agree they can lower the dmg abit on the aoe skill, but not make it useless, cause the dmg was the same this whole time since the pk patch was implemented it just took a warrior pt to realize they could counter mages with it instead of dying to them, but the mages didn't like that especially after their dmg was corrected( Ouss if you want i can give you specific links to where mages were op and were corrected to be the way they are supposed to be)

You can not compare with usko and apexko , this is not usko , it is private server which is created with users want.We do not have to see new warior update in this server it is not make any sense. Flow solution is simple in that skill.When mage use his/her nova skill , she/he have to wait 2 second to give damage so you can try like this skill effect also it is necessary because Warrior is so strong offensive character as much as defender.You can add aoe skills and when warrior use that skill , it should not take 0 second. Mage's nova give 1.5k damage but warrior aoe skills give 2k damage. is it look absurd right ? it is private server we do not have to see that situation in that server. That's why users are not playing anymore a lot of users did quit. My mage team and other mage team clans intention is increase users in this server.
We want to take attention on this server for other teams.ApexKo deservers a lot of users.I hope you guys can understand me.

well if you actually looked at the video title, they are on ares, you know the official knight online.where it's the new version of ko that you can't seem to handle. They are noob how? cause they aren't 7 mages 1 priest making 100+ kills every single minute?, your complaining about aoe dmg cause now melees can kill you instead of having to just sit and watch mages make all of the nps while they wait to you all leave cz to pk.

So yea i do agree they can lower the dmg abit on the aoe skill, but not make it useless, cause the dmg was the same this whole time since the pk patch was implemented it just took a warrior pt to realize they could counter mages with it instead of dying to them, but the mages didn't like that especially after their dmg was corrected( Ouss if you want i can give you specific links to where mages were op and were corrected to be the way they are supposed to be)

You can not compare with usko and apexko , this is not usko , it is private server which is created with users want.We do not have to see new warior update in this server it is not make any sense. Flow solution is simple in that skill.When mage use his/her nova skill , she/he have to wait 2 second to give damage so you can try like this skill effect also it is necessary because Warrior is so strong offensive character as much as defender.You can add aoe skills and when warrior use that skill , it should not take 0 second. Mage's nova give 1.5k damage but warrior aoe skills give 2k damage. is it look absurd right ? it is private server we do not have to see that situation in that server. That's why users are not playing anymore a lot of users did quit. My mage team and other mage team clans intention is increase users in this server.

We want to take attention on this server for other teams.ApexKo deservers a lot of users.I hope you guys can understand me.

Server without mage parties isnt as fun as it was with them.

Saying that warriors need aoe to counter mage pts is 100% bullshit.

I remember that admins had some ideas about changing warriors aoe - like, damage from aoe based on targets distance so people would actually need to put some effort in using aoe skills.

Too bad nothing happened with these ideas.

Nice new char Andrew.

I'll be talking to Aesteris and we'll check into options on how we might be able to make booth sides happy and increase the server population further.

That said,it doesn't mean we're going to remove warrior AOE skills as some suggested but there might be changes to it.

I'll be talking to Aesteris and we'll check into options on how we might be able to make booth sides happy and increase the server population further.

That said,it doesn't mean we're going to remove warrior AOE skills as some suggested but there might be changes to it.

Thank you Alpha, it was just an idea but it seems like alot of people agree with it.

Removing it should not be necesarry, but it should not be the primary reason to make a party with 6 warriors and play like mages. Hope there will be changes which will make both sides happy/okay with it.

You will see the increase of users after berserker aoe skills will be altered

6 mage clan are waiting the changing some situation what we talk about and you will see different about user on server.

Thanks for your interest. This alter will be more efficient about server popularity.

First yes this is a private server, but it has been following the flow of usko for awhile now( comparing the dmg for the types of items), but mind you mage dmg was op before and corrected, but no mage clan cared about the aoe until the range of the skill was changed, when the gms reverted the range back to what it was when mage dmg was op, no mage logged back in until this past weekend. The aoe skill dmg was never changed only the effective range, so you have been playing on the server with the aoe skill having the same dmg for awhile now.

Server without mage parties isnt as fun as it was with them.

Saying that warriors need aoe to counter mage pts is 100% bullshit.

I remember that admins had some ideas about changing warriors aoe - like, damage from aoe based on targets distance so people would actually need to put some effort in using aoe skills.

Too bad nothing happened with these ideas.

Nice new char Andrew.

No warriors aren't solely dependent on the aoe skill to counter mages your right and a change to the dmg could work i definitely agree, but i  just feel like this pyramid mage just wants the server to be like every other server, where mages can run as 1 pt of 7 mages 1 priest and destroy everything, pretty much when their dmg was higher then it was supposed to be and they were wiping 3+ melee pts easily.

Also ty muffin, next i will make you wf+11 fire rain or restricted diet?

hey

i want power shot to 1 hit anyone

you will see the increase of users

Clearly the best answer to resolve everything.