Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Jamadars defeat the purpose of the starter gear.

Razordagawd

When you start on this server, everyone gets an iron set, and a balanced amount of resistances so players, for the most part, can play on an equal ground!

Jamadars kill that notion and throw it out of the window. Allowing for assassins to completely bypass what would otherwise be considered a balance and damage check.

I'm not QQing! but it really is a poor design decision. Especially when these Jamadars are so readily available to anyone in the NPC, while the only items that counter it are extremely rare both in ways of acquisition and as standalone drops, not to mention they're weak, limited and ugly at what they do (quickness set). You seen their stats? Ew.

Fixes?! Where are the Taurus and Pontus belts at? I can only get bullied so much at Ronak Land XD

I don't remember seeing quickness set in merchant. Even finding it dropped in chat is a rarer occurrence! and like I said, 16 Jamadar defense (with 0 AC) does little to actually counter these weapons, when most sins use 1 dagger and 1 jamadar.

I know you need GB to make it +8! I'm just raising awareness on how people who have been playing this server have a very clear advantage over those who just start. I mean, everyone is supposed to have 20 weapon defense to everything right? 20% reduction of physical damage of sorts... but Jamadars make that pointless! They're like pretty much the starter gear killers :(

Same could be said about every item in the game... why do I bother buying a better bow if beginner items have 20 arrow def? You assassins are not special snowflakes lol :lol:

Well even with starter set having 20  arrow def archers are still viable in pk, just look at serbianempire and kingaurelio they do fine even though everyone has 20 arrow def and they don't complain.

I don't remember seeing quickness set in merchant. Even finding it dropped in chat is a rarer occurrence! and like I said, 16 Jamadar defense (with 0 AC) does little to actually counter these weapons, when most sins use 1 dagger and 1 jamadar.

I know you need GB to make it +8! I'm just raising awareness on how people who have been playing this server have a very clear advantage over those who just start. I mean, everyone is supposed to have 20 weapon defense to everything right? 20% reduction of physical damage of sorts... but Jamadars make that pointless! They're like pretty much the starter gear killers :(

well if you look up the taurus uniques they also have 0 ac so they would be the exact same as the quickness set with exactly 2 more weapon def on it with hp and mp bonus aswell. Listen i'm not saying your opinion is bad or anything, but jamadars have been on the server for awhile, everyone has been able to counterplay it easily, you joined i don't exactly know when, but you died to sins solo in cz and your upset about jamadars, they are on usko and it's the same thing there as it is here minus undy sc and +3's and +10's. You want something changed about a class that was utterly useless in cz before jamadars were added because you got killed while running solo, how is that fair to anyone else?, also quickness sets are easy to get, 1. they can drop from monster stones which you can get from the achieve system because it actually gives you a few free when you first log in, 2 you can get it from medals, 3 you can get it from cz bosses, 4. they are in merchant for less then 2gb. Hell if you want i can help you make a quickness set+2, but what you should probably do is stop being solo and on seek outside of town and you might not be hunted by the roaming sin pt.

Obiously if you put OP weapons in NPC at some point every retarded sin gonna use them.

If you get ganged by 6 sins then it doesnt matter if they have jamas or dags tbh.

ETCs dont bother me as much as sin parties that town right after they use up CP, its sad to watch(out).

ban black, ty

well black answered your question there

that didn't help though they're still irrelevant in pt pk xD. idk i suggested admins to add quickness sets +0 to npc.

maybe they can add 5 jamadar def to iron sets since sins are the only class to switch your necklace & belt against and it's kinda gay.

Oh this is peculiar.

@Onetrueidol, this guy iBloodDiamond is a funny person to say the least. He alredy opened a topic in the past complaining about jamadars. He said that it was OP and came up with nonsense to try to prove his point, that obviously didn't work and he ended up looking like a fool. Even more now that he is on the other side. This is the last thing he said in his topic:

omg guys we got a fucking mathematical genius over here, he needs a reward a fucking reward, well your right he did have atleast 35 dd cause i forgot to have him remove his shield which was my fault, but what is funny is that, you can only do math, but you don't have any hard evidence besides your basic 5th grade math. also you proved another point i wanted to make, so shall this debate continue or shall i end your whole argument with one screenshot?, or you can log ts and talk like an adult and i can prove my point to you in private so it doesn't hurt the reputation on the elu sharers.

So, Onetrueidol, ask iBloodDiamonD to send the almighty screenshot that will end this argument since it will probably help your caseIt's been 5 months alredy. Guess he learned after all.

OT.: I can say that archer is,by far, the most neglected class. I know how hard and frustating it is so soloing is incredibly unrewarding and those sins with jamadars are just the tip of the iceberg on the reasons why. Soloing will always be sad, at least for me it wasn't healthy at all since it raised my stress levels up to the roof.

Only thing I can think of to help is to add quickness set +1 to the NPC.

sources: http://forum.apexko.com/topic/2177-dual-jamadarsstop-the-dual-wielding-until-theres-more-def-added/

Oh this is peculiar.

@Onetrueidol, this guy iBloodDiamond is a funny person to say the least. He alredy opened a topic in the past complaining about jamadars. He said that it was OP and came up with nonsense to try to prove his point, that obviously didn't work and he ended up looking like a fool. Even more now that he is on the other side. This is the last thing he said in his topic:

So, Onetrueidol, ask iBloodDiamonD to send the almighty screenshot that will end this argument since it will probably help your caseIt's been 5 months alredy. Guess he learned after all.

OT.: I can say that archer is,by far, the most neglected class. I know how hard and frustating it is so soloing is incredibly unrewarding and those sins with jamadars are just the tip of the iceberg on the reasons why. Soloing will always be sad, at least for me it wasn't healthy at all since it raised my stress levels up to the roof.

Only thing I can think of to help is to add quickness set +1 to the NPC.

sources: http://forum.apexko.com/topic/2177-dual-jamadarsstop-the-dual-wielding-until-theres-more-def-added/

Hahahaha! Nice, Manhattan, nice. A great example of poetic justice.

I knew that guy was a big fraud, but this is just priceless.