Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Juraid Event

KSER

Currently this event pretty useless except people wanna join it for exp.

It shoud be a little harder:

-Gem drop rate should be reduced, but value of gem should worth more.99% of gems turn into shell make no one wanna join it.

-Deva should be harder to kill, then more chance to PvP, now the one com first 100% win and no one care about PvP there.

-Deva should have a chance to drop goldbar (idk if it does now but i havent seen a GB from it since i started here). 

This is a thread for users to discuss and give valid input and suggestions on OP's ideas so do not spam it with off-topic.

Topic cleared of spam and users infracted. Users that alredy had one (or more) warnings got a 24 hours ban.

OT.: @KSER, we appriciate your suggestion and I'd like to tell you that, as someone alredy mentioned, there's a very good achievement for completing and winning X amount of Juraid events. But we're still working on making all the events more worthwhile since they tend to get not so interesting as time goes by.