Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

About Archers

DeathMagnetic

First of all,My nickname is LegacyKing and i would like to make a point about archers and also i have a video for it.All jobs needs to be active in pvps but the thing is if there is too much mage their dmg needs to be lowered or there is too much warriors their skills need nerf so on.Even in this hard times what i mean is shortage of users.There is too much archers pk ing in ronarkland and believe they are abusing it.We have no chance to compete with them.Let me explain this first

-They dont need priest(mostly)

-They have really high failed rate

-2  starter archer is enough for full geared priest(I m not gonna say priest is maliced or not.Both way is dead)

-When i run at them they run away from me and  then i left running. They turn back and attack this is kinda toxic.Im not saying stop shooting at me but understand this this situation kinda make people tilted(angry).I ll left a link below just watch this.Then lets talk about what are you guys think about.Please dont troll.

First of all,My nickname is LegacyKing and i would like to make a point about archers and also i have a video for it.All jobs needs to be active in pvps but the thing is if there is too much mage their dmg needs to be lowered or there is too much warriors their skills need nerf so on.Even in this hard times what i mean is shortage of users.There is too much archers pk ing in ronarkland and believe they are abusing it.We have no chance to compete with them.Let me explain this first

-They dont need priest(mostly)

-They have really high failed rate

-2  starter archer is enough for full geared priest(I m not gonna say priest is maliced or not.Both way is dead)

-When i run at them they run away from me and  then i left running. They turn back and attack this is kinda toxic.Im not saying stop shooting at me but understand this this situation kinda make people tilted(angry).I ll left a link below just watch this.Then lets talk about what are you guys think about.Please dont troll.

Hello LegacyKing, my name is Muffin and I would like to join this conversation.

Most archers run with full dex accs so if they dont have priest around they die to sins easily.

They have high cancel rate but the rate is in my opinion broken for every class. So first cancel rate should be looked at generally and then checked again for archers.

Mind that for archers (who mostly use dex accs) going for the priest in a crowded cz full party pk to arrow shower him is insta death.

Sadly, most archers on this server just troll around attacking from far and when they are being targetted they run away. Its lame and definately not fun but mind that other classes like melee parties just insta town when their db is dead.

Also you can counter enemy archers by having some in your party.

Thanks for the comment bro.I think having some archers in my party only destroy my playstyle also i think 1 or 2 archers cant compete with 15 archers(I saw yesterday they were 2 party archers )

The thing is, you dont have to fight 15archers if you dont want to - just skip them. Most of the time archer parties stand in front of ob/hb to shoot random people without parties. (hello serbians)

Mind that archer parties arent that efficient in closed area with many obstacles like bowl.

You cant really use "destroy my playstyle" as an argument. One could say that going solo on a warrior is his "playstyle" that is ruined by all the debuffers and melees hitting him - but that isnt very smart is it? :)

Ya +1 muffin but you know 2x archer vs 2x sin its rip for sins because ice/light shots working 99% 1/2 for sure :).

That is true assuming that sins are retarded or disabled in any way. Archers dont have enough damage to drop a sin from far when he minors himself + has got minor from the other one. As soon as sins get close to archers they use cp and drop one archer in a sec.

Also ice/light shots dont have that high rate. Not even close to that.

Any class with 2x parties can cause trouble to enemy i think. To archers, not many archer in this server can tank, 90% of them just shoot and run, and you can just find something to block (not hard to find in bowl) and they will have to choose, come close to fight or running around for nothing.

The thing is, you dont have to fight 15archers if you dont want to - just skip them. Most of the time archer parties stand in front of ob/hb to shoot random people without parties. (hello serbians)

Mind that archer parties arent that efficient in closed area with many obstacles like bowl.

You cant really use "destroy my playstyle" as an argument. One could say that going solo on a warrior is his "playstyle" that is ruined by all the debuffers and melees hitting him - but that isnt very smart is it? :)

That is true assuming that sins are retarded or disabled in any way. Archers dont have enough damage to drop a sin from far when he minors himself + has got minor from the other one. As soon as sins get close to archers they use cp and drop one archer in a sec.

Aight i accept all you said.Then lets sign a contract  with archers when i go different directions 15 archers will not gonna shoot me :D.People will laugh about it man there is no such thing

Aight i accept all you said.Then lets sign a contract  with archers when i go different directions 15 archers will not gonna shoot me :D.People will laugh about it man there is no such thing

Any class with 2x parties can cause trouble to enemy i think. To archers, not many archer in this server can tank, 90% of them just shoot and run, and you can just find something to block (not hard to find in bowl) and they will have to choose, come close to fight or running around for nothing.

Hide behind  something not a pking i think.What i am trying to say is they are abusing it you know.They just surround you hiding not a solution i think

No contract needed. Just go around them, its not that hard. 

Dont fight archers in an open area.

Like KSER said if you take 15 of any class it will be hard to fight with.

While i do think something needs to be done, i in no way think archers are overpowered at all. Its just about which direction we want this server to go in.

As a sin that barely parties with more than 4 people these full dex archer parties are such an easy source of NP's when you sneak up on them and don't face tank 500 arrows. So if the server was to be adjusted to my playstyle, archers wouldn't need to be changed.

The reason people complain about them is mainly because the party that is favoured the most in terms of overall efficency is 3priests 5warriors. The only thing lacking in this party setup is gap closers and when there is an abundance of archers this party can practically do nothing but tank them.( noted that 3priests in a party wont die to just archers by themselves ever, they need to be accompanied by another party of melees/mages)

So there is really two ways of looking at this:

1. You can go in the direction of warrior party "meta" since they don't want to adapt and add a sin or two and nerf archers.

or

2.  You can leave it how it is and players could learn how to adjust to any type of pk rather than the tunnel vision warrior pk.

I personally would want archers nerfed but only because melee servers are just healthier/more enjoyable in my opinion. However I can fully understand an archers justification for an unnecessary nerf.

While i do think something needs to be done, i in no way think archers are overpowered at all. Its just about which direction we want this server to go in.

As a sin that barely parties with more than 4 people these full dex archer parties are such an easy source of NP's when you sneak up on them and don't face tank 500 arrows. So if the server was to be adjusted to my playstyle, archers wouldn't need to be changed.

The reason people complain about them is mainly because the party that is favoured the most in terms of overall efficency is 3priests 5warriors. The only thing lacking in this party setup is gap closers and when there is an abundance of archers this party can practically do nothing but tank them.( noted that 3priests in a party wont die to just archers by themselves ever, they need to be accompanied by another party of melees/mages)

So there is really two ways of looking at this:

1. You can go in the direction of warrior party "meta" since they don't want to adapt and add a sin or two and nerf archers.

or

2.  You can leave it how it is and players could learn how to adjust to any type of pk rather than the tunnel vision warrior pk.

I personally would want archers nerfed but only because melee servers are just healthier/more enjoyable in my opinion. However I can fully understand an archers justification for an unnecessary nerf.

I tried dont worry.My gap closer(my rogue or tp mage) goes for  them and  they stunned or died instantly:D.It wont work

about to steal this topic for an amazing vid

np

I can not thank you enough for this revolutionary video. They have just raised the bar on how sins should be pking. The disrespect on king Aurelio himself as well as the anger town at the end. What didn't this pk video have!

Well First of all thanks to all to share ur opinions with us and we'll look into that %100.

I'd like to share my opinion aswell.

Firslty I think PK is more then just attacking and killing people. Sometimes you'll have to play defence aswell what I mean by this is actually a priest can easily slide to 5x and 3x arrows.

2ndly In a melee party you've more than 1 priest Like 1 DB + 1 Buffer (Party Cure) or even sometimes 3 Priests so they can easily help each other. Actually strategy speaks more here in Knight Online Warrios can descent on priest and play tank so the priests can stay alive. Each class has his own skills like Mage can stun or slow , Asassins can deal big damages with critical point (Jamadar) etc etc.

In my opinion the only succesfull thing on the archer is his cancel rate well there can be worked on archers ofcourse their light shock and ice shock can be checked aswell.

P.S: This was just an opinion ( my opinion) :)

Regards,

AdonisTR

• Administrators

In my opinion the only succesfull thing on the archer is his cancel rate well there can be worked on archers ofcourse their light shock and ice shock can be checked aswell.

The only thing that directly matters in terms of cancelling a skill is the rate of the skill being cancelled. The only reason archers cancel more is because each arrow has a chance to cancel, so essentially with arrow shower that's 5x the chance of cancelling a skill.

The only thing that directly matters in terms of cancelling a skill is the rate of the skill being cancelled. The only reason archers cancel more is because each arrow has a chance to cancel, so essentially with arrow shower that's 5x the chance of cancelling a skill.

Can you also check light/ice arrows by far.Is that also 5x chance of cancelling

archers are not strong enough i think. if you nerf them it means totaly finish archery in server. 

if you think to build a fair game play, and if you want to nerf archers, you need to do theese things too: 

1. activate rate of gabs adamant. you need to nerf this rate, make it lower. because every 4-5 shots, priest's adamant is activating, and it's not possible to kill them.

2. warriors aoe skills, should be remove. and cd time of descent should be more. 

if warrior parties has a assasin, they all descent on him and using aoe skills = dead archer party instantly. 

3. mage damages. nerf all of them. because 6 novas to a archer party = all party dead. 

as you see, archers are not strong enough and die easly.

this server is very balanced now i think. dont nerf any class, or nerf everyone. 

respects.