Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Bugs after patch

ImmortalOne

- In FT (idk in other zones) when my party member use battle cry i cant use cry echo (got to delate and use it myself)

- In cz i can see all rogues from opposite nation on stealth like rogues from my nation

idk if there is no more bugs just logged to game 25min ago

PS. Ty for ban alpha

• Administrators

- In FT (idk in other zones) when my party member use battle cry i cant use cry echo (got to delate and use it myself)

This isn't a new issue; this is actually a design flaw that's existed since these skills did. The reason this happened is because Forgotten Temple, like Moradon, is a neutral zone.

A warrior of the opposite nation in your party used Battle Cry, and at the moment (and officially) it works such that Cry Echo requires a specific skill ID (which differs depending on nation & class) for you to use it.

Since they're from a different nation... neither the client [aka mgame] nor the server [aka us] consider you to have it active.

This is entirely a design flaw with their skills. I'll look into hackily fixing that behaviour.

Edit: Fixed this, pending the next restart.

Will look into the stealth issue.

Edited by root