Sign in to follow this  
muffzord

CrazyTime warriors range

Hey, can anyone check warriors from CrazyTime clan? Aside from macro they have weird attack range.

Take this guy for example OoooBSoooO.

Also its not that skill which extends attack range. (23 master)

ty

abaf5cefbe.jpg

it just a macro action lead to character be looked like further and further, but the guy is aside you so that  can attack you.

btw , it just need  you inter the attack range of the guy at first so that he can do the macro action.

it just a macro action lead to character be looked like further and further, but the guy is aside you so that  can attack you.

btw , it just need  you inter the attack range of the guy at first so that he can do the macro action.

Lots of people use macro but only CrazyTime warriors look like they are so damn far and I'd like to know why.

If you are trying to say that macro works only when target is in range then its stupid af. 

Most likely due to the fact they have very high latency to the server, which in turn makes them on your screen be in a different place than they are on their screen, same goes for you; Your character is in a different position on their screen than it is on yours - the higher the latency the more visible this difference.

Nevertheless, we'll be checking them out for any cheats :)

Im not sure if you can explain this with high latency. They are not the only ones to have very high latency. Also shouldnt it work the other way, if I was the one with high latency?

The difference in range is really big. If I decide to vs one of their warriors starting from distance then by the time I will be able to hit him, I get hit myself twice.

Let us know please if you find anything. :)