Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Mhystic Vs LoL

LostControl

I was going to say nice movie till i saw lostcontrol on the party list. Obviously tbl, koxp, glitch, wallhack, speedhack, maphack, auto aim.. Athena ban please.

I know now lostcontrol will say proof? Ok i give you a proof. Do you see the guy clicking on restore symbol and deleting it? I dont see a difference putting a cool down to restore or reversing back the skill to original usko version.

I was going to say nice movie till i saw lostcontrol on the party list. Obviously tbl, koxp, glitch, wallhack, speedhack, maphack, auto aim.. Athena ban please.

I know now lostcontrol will say proof? Ok i give you a proof. Do you see the guy clicking on restore symbol and deleting it? I dont see a difference putting a cool down to restore or reversing back the skill to original usko version.

sad but true

so clearly these mages recorded a video showing that they wallhacked under the map in cz, has a gm not had the time to watch this?, cause the video has clear bug abuse evidence.

Not wallhacked but bugged yes,i think i know what we can do to prevent it after Friday. (patch)

so clearly these mages recorded a video showing that they wallhacked under the map in cz, has a gm not had the time to watch this?, cause the video has clear bug abuse evidence.

i dont know why you saying this ? its a bug but not important bug you know ? on cz everyone coming rush to vs so we bored this we went undermap but is this a big problem ? maybe ye we have to dont do this but we did and gm  warned us we never did it so not need talk too much 

i dont know why you saying this ? its a bug but not important bug you know ? on cz everyone coming rush to vs so we bored this we went undermap but is this a big problem ? maybe ye we have to dont do this but we did and gm  warned us we never did it so not need talk too much 

so your saying it's not important that you obviously did a bug abuse so you guys could vs?, but i know you guys would cry if everyone else did it to constantly kill you, your clan made a video and showed that you would exploit a bug for vs'ing instead of fighting in the map like everyone else, clearly you don't have respect for the server or the rules they have in place.

so your saying it's not important that you obviously did a bug abuse so you guys could vs?, but i know you guys would cry if everyone else did it to constantly kill you, your clan made a video and showed that you would exploit a bug for vs'ing instead of fighting in the map like everyone else, clearly you don't have respect for the server or the rules they have in place.

clearly you completely missed the point here

1) they wanted to vs and not be disturbed

2) it harms no one of them going there when alpha has no time to tp them or is not around

3) nice undef baal 

clearly you completely missed the point here

1) they wanted to vs and not be disturbed

2) it harms no one of them going there when alpha has no time to tp them or is not around

3) nice undef baal 

you clearly miss the point that a bug abuse is still bannable by server rules. which they also use to go up on the side on the walls near the boatmen and nova those who are flighting near it kelz streamed it happen, and why do you care what items i use? guess your so upset that you got banned on my ts right?

you clearly miss the point that a bug abuse is still bannable by server rules. which they also use to go up on the side on the walls near the boatmen and nova those who are flighting near it kelz streamed it happen, and why do you care what items i use? guess your so upset that you got banned on my ts right?

oouuuhhh yeah :(

and yeah if they would attack ppl that are near an boatman npc i'd agree, but if they just 8vs8 idc

and they did attack people near boatman npc, that's why i bothered to comment here about them being out the map, cause after they finish their vs they attacked us.

Hey drew lighten up mate, use an autoaim bot to kill lostcontrol fag and make a video please. 

+10000 Ban lostcontrol for no scope blaze it 420 action but leave the mages. Its all ibo from here.