Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

BIFROST

TheBeastaq

hello guys made this topic cuz i got an idea about bifrost event..i see most of time no one joins bifrost events. soo here is idea about making bifrost active that way there will be more farm& raid ingame ... if gms make drop rate of fragments higher that will drop ppl some unique's that we need like (fr.sos.imir ring...etc) and even ppl will make more gbs and there will be more merchant & more chance to get +2 stuff..i mean for sos that it can be dropped by gems.. and some other unqie's like sos.lego ..if gms add them to fragments too im pretty sure that there will be more farm in bifrost :) 
ps: Black>all

Increasing drop rate is bad.

Frags drop 100% already. Takes 3 mages to farm 600+ frags on wraths in 1h or so

i dont mean make it 100% just put those unique's witch drop from gems add them to fragments and that way will be more farm in server + more raid + prices gonna get lower that ppl at least can buy a shit

• Administrators

i dont mean make it 100% just put those unique's witch drop from gems add them to fragments and that way will be more farm in server + more raid + prices gonna get lower that ppl at least can buy a shit

Premises is great, except that leaves very little to no reason to attend Juraid :(

We're looking into some other things regarding spicing up current events with something different, but for the time being they'll remain as they are ^_^

Premises is great, except that leaves very little to no reason to attend Juraid :(

We're looking into some other things regarding spicing up current events with something different, but for the time being they'll remain as they are ^_^

well that could make it more sweet aesteris the both drops will be in both gems and fragments